- Last post
- 123 Responses
Tried to sign into Typekit, with my Typekit account and was greated with an Adobe ID Sign in to update my account. I sign in, then, I see my account with nothing. NOTHING! What the fuck?? I have a Portfolio Plan you CUNTS. Where are my projects???
Anyway, I sent them an email, detailing the subject, in a more tone down manner, I just came here to vent and scream at the internet. Happened to anybody else?
Happened with .me some apple account before it was icloud and with icloud.
They updated something and vamoos. gone. I was testing it as a service and not relying on it as life line so i never use those things again
- well you're a cock then aren't you!BusterBoy
- So you had nothing to complain about. But started a thread before they could tell you you're doing it wrong.monospaced
- Even if it was a problem, it wasn't worth a thread. Sigh.monospaced
- I needed to vent. What's wrong with that? Are we not allowed to create threads? Are they finite?ESKEMA
- not displaying humility by way of trying to not look like complete idiot FAILkingsteven
- How did I fail? I was polite with them, I just went crazy here as stated in the 1st post. Relax man, it's just QBN.ESKEMA
- you fail because in trying to not look like an idiot you come off like a cock. self deprecation is endearing man, relax.kingsteven
- ESKEMA - I appreciated hearing of your woes. Feel free to tell us the next time a software company doesn't understand youbreadlegz
Yeah, this shit is annoying. Why bother changing it?
It worked fine, leave it the fuck alone.
^ This is news? It happens about once a week :P
Adobe, always trying to help.
Of all the software companies I can think of, the one that benefits the most from 'piracy' is Adobe. This whole cloud nonsense seems like a great way to shoot themselves in the foot by encouraging all the bright young things to find alternatives in future.
- < Was told by a senior adobe rep once "if it wasn't for piracy, "Photoshop" wouldn't be in the dictionary"kingsteven
- nonsense - £40 a month is far more affordable to all than huge one off payments.fadein11
- A long while since you were a student, eh?detritus
- If you stop paying you lose the ability to open any of your work. If that's not ransom money I don't know what is.phobos79
Is adobe cc same as cs latest? worth update to cc?
god i hate them so much.
i closed my Adobe CC last week. Fuck 'em!
sadly, we need someone like Google to release an alternative to Adobe's suite. The only way it'd gain enough traction.