- Last post
- 105 Responses
just opt out.
All your face are belong to us.
Do you think Facebook is the only organization putting together a database of people using facial recognition?
- Facebook will gladly supply the NSA with your facial recognition.utopian
- Yeah, as if the NSA can't get their own database together. Facial recognition software is hardly new technology.nb
- Facebook might have the best data (most images, most accurate tags) but it wouldn't be difficult to scrape the entire web.nb
- ....web. Plus, most of the data on FB is public, anyway. AND the NSA has access to the private data, anyway.nb
- All they need to do is run some software. Sounds pretty easy to me.nb
- it's the volume and frequency of information that makes facebook the premier intel supplier... all volunteeredZOOP
- fascist nbcanoe
Friend of mine is into computer vision, obscure until this year when the entire multicolored flat industry spread its wings over it in portland. Maybe it were robot tentacles, I can't be sure
I only upload side profiles!
how you like me now?