- Last post
- 14 Responses
Is there a plugin or script for illustrator or standalone that generates interesting vector patterns (random and with parameters) - geometrical type stuff - using equations.
Like processing but script ready done with parameters to change. Oh and with stroke width etc.
Don't ask for much do I!?
Must be something out there.
- Fax_Benson 0
- fredddddd 0
- CyBrainX 0
There used to be a vector program that would do this easily. It was called Flash, but a mean, angry man told us not to use it anymore so he could make more money from his mobile app revenue.
- I guess I'm still a little bitter.CyBrainX
- But did it output to AI or EPS or any usable vector format?detritus
- Sorry Cy but that didn't happen.monospaced
- Yes that happened actually.instrmntl
- Ummm no it didn't. Flash ran on every smartphone EXCEPT the iPhone. Adobe killed it.monospaced
- Yes it exported vector. Open swf in standalone player, print, save as postscript.mathinc
- I'm with ya CyBrainX... so many hours spent on AS1-AS2-AS3 battling in my non-coder head...freakpelican
- Now im in the HTML/JS world i talked shit to for SOOOO long, Whoops MY BAD! Thanks Stevie, im thinking of covering my apple tatfreakpelican
- yeah im with Cy too, I went from flash to video because fuck boring websitesmoldero
- So make Flash sites! Flash isn't dead! You're gonna let two fuckjng products kill flash? Pussiesmonospaced
- < lolmoldero
- lol very well said CyBrain.
and it totally happened.
- It didn't happen! It's impossible that another company killed it. They arent even remotely competitors!!!monospaced
- albums 0
- nylon 0
Does scriptrapher work in CS6?
- prophetone 0
nobody mentioned it, but flash
- fadein11 0
scriptographer isn't floating my boat. need scripts to adapt.
- trooperbill 0
there used to be a load of auto generative vector programs in the vein of joshua davis... anyone remember those?
- animatedgif 0
- fadein11 0
nodebox looks good but where are the samples to mess about with?