- Last post
- 14 Responses
Is there a plugin or script for illustrator or standalone that generates interesting vector patterns (random and with parameters) - geometrical type stuff - using equations.
Like processing but script ready done with parameters to change. Oh and with stroke width etc.
Don't ask for much do I!?
Must be something out there.
There used to be a vector program that would do this easily. It was called Flash, but a mean, angry man told us not to use it anymore so he could make more money from his mobile app revenue.
- I guess I'm still a little bitter.CyBrainX
- But did it output to AI or EPS or any usable vector format?detritus
- Sorry Cy but that didn't happen.monospaced
- Yes that happened actually.instrmntl
- Ummm no it didn't. Flash ran on every smartphone EXCEPT the iPhone. Adobe killed it.monospaced
- Yes it exported vector. Open swf in standalone player, print, save as postscript.mathinc
- I'm with ya CyBrainX... so many hours spent on AS1-AS2-AS3 battling in my non-coder head...freakpelican
- Now im in the HTML/JS world i talked shit to for SOOOO long, Whoops MY BAD! Thanks Stevie, im thinking of covering my apple tatfreakpelican
- yeah im with Cy too, I went from flash to video because fuck boring websitesmoldero
- So make Flash sites! Flash isn't dead! You're gonna let two fuckjng products kill flash? Pussiesmonospaced
- < lolmoldero
- lol very well said CyBrain.
and it totally happened.
- It didn't happen! It's impossible that another company killed it. They arent even remotely competitors!!!monospaced
Does scriptrapher work in CS6?
nobody mentioned it, but flash
scriptographer isn't floating my boat. need scripts to adapt.
there used to be a load of auto generative vector programs in the vein of joshua davis... anyone remember those?
nodebox looks good but where are the samples to mess about with?