- Last post
- 14 Responses
Legendary Los Angeles Lakers owner and real estate magnate Jerry Buss has passed away on Monday, Feb. 18 due to complications from cancer, according to The Los Angeles Times' Mike Bresnahan.
Wow! I hadn't heard his name in years and years. Since he divorced some wife, or something.
- *The most successfulHijoDMaite
- Weird, you'd think that credit would go to the schmucks who actually PLAY basketballmonospaced
- the players don't assemble the teams.HijoDMaite
- The inventor of Festivus?Wolfboy
- looks like he peed his shirtmoldero
- you're right, money assembles teamsmonospaced
- Does anyone actually think that the slut was attracted to him or his money?utopian
- Ladies man means pays for hookers? Adding it to my lexicon!ZOOP
- Poor girl.fredddddd
- nope, rich girl.sine
Does Jack act anymore? He's at like every Lakers home game.
Factoid: The Lakers roster is almost as old as Jerry.
Wolfboy, best comment of the thread.
RIP Dr Buss
The Lakers were very successful long before Jerry Buss got there. They'be been winning NBA titles since the 1950s.
- Agreed, however LA only had 6 titles before Buss, and 10 titles with Buss.utopian
- 10 TITLES BOOBS. 10 TITLES.HijoDMaite
- Yeah, but if Len Bias hadn't died, they may not have won half of those. Luck is a factor.boobs
- had len bias not died, he may have been an nba bust. and the lakers still would have won those 10dijitaq
i'm not even American or a basketball fan and i know who this guy is. boss. rip.
Is he like the Steinbrenner of Basketball? Better than Mark Cuban?