- Last post
- 16 Responses
that article's not very PLUR
that article is pompous and pointless.
- It has a grain of shit-smeared truth beneath the crisp snarky coating, though...mikotondria3
- it's just hating for the sake of hatingscarabin
- like rave culture overseas is some kind of utopiascarabin
- The real home of dance music culture, is on the interwebs now, and has been for sometime. Sure there are somemikotondria3
- ..differences between places as to what it's popular to go and listen/dance to, but house and techno are totally global in theirmikotondria3
- fanbase, people who've been into dance music for 20+ years are all over the globe, They only go out in big cities. Or Germanymikotondria3
Vice is trolling a lot, lately. Yawnz.
I met this guy a couple of times, for me he continues to embody the original spirit of Brit rave culture. Cool dude, chock full o' integrity.
Last one! Apologies for 'jacking da thread!
"I know it sounds like pendantry, but people talking about drugs when they don't know about drugs is the worst thing ever. I know you're only just getting into it, but it's like those squares at school saying "Mate, are you on weed?" You pop a pill, because it is singular, and you take MDMA because it is a powder, making it plural.
Unless you like "playing the long game" and taking MDMA granule by solitary granule, which would be horribly inefficient and also freak me out quite a lot."
Email direct marketing.
one thing for sure, 'Murica ruined dubstep