- Last post
- 52 Responses
I like the mark.
dont mind it
who did it?
I think it's clean, but it's a little weird that part of the wing is pealing up. I dont get what the point of that is.
It seems like all these new brand redesigns are very "trendy" and will probably need to be redone in 10 years, whereas the previous versions were more timeless
Can't find who did this, I asked on their twitter account let's see if they spill it.
It's on their press release:
"American's new look was created with input from our customers and our people, and in partnership with FutureBrand – a leading global brand consultancy. In addition, American today launches a new advertising campaign designed to showcase the new look. The advertising campaign was developed with agency partner McCann Worldgroup"
yurimon's pitch had an eagle sporting an AR on the tail of the plane, on top of the flag of course.
Doesnt AA's planes have that shiny metal look? Or was the United? Anyway I think that flag on the tail would look cool with the shiny look. Other planes have a matte surface, I dont think it would look as cool on that.
Fucking tired of people destroying classic, iconic logos for glossy, 3d-ish bullshit. This will be over in 3 years and then what??? Another rebrand?
We're supposed to be improving...
i like it
i like it
When I was a child we flew AA across the country all the time and my grandmother or parents would always walk us up to the pilot's cabin to get a little tour. The pilot would always give us an AA pin just like they wear, and I have a little collection of these still.
I know, totally off topic, but I remember this as part of their brand.
- You're like the kid in that movie Airplaneqoob
- yes. i always went into the cockpit when ever i flew as a kid (never AA though). don't get that shit anymore these days.sine
- i also had a model collection of worldwide airlines my dad bought whenever he flew for business.sine
- < even more off-topicsine
- he is the 1%
- Do you like movies about gladiators?DrBombay
- DId you ever.. hang around a gymnasium?err
- joey....have you ever been in a turkish prison?linearch
argh, I liked their old logo... the 1960's swiss-clean-ness of it...