- Last post
- 36 Responses
I'm looking for good earphones for iPhone (with mic so I can take calls).
If you guys don't mind, please share suggestions, but I have a few rules:
1) No 'head'phones (as in over the ear)
2) No Beats by Dre or Bose
3) I don't like the ones with removable rubber tip, for reference, yes on the first photo. No on the second.
I would appreciate any tips!
My current ones broke and I need to get new ones.
I actually like the Bose inner ear ones.
Why not get Apple's new ones? They're a single piece and upgraded from the previous ones. I haven't tried them myself but I've heard decent reviews.
I like the new Apple ones. Though everyone seems to hate them on the internet. They are free/cheap so obviously not AAA, but pretty good for earbuds, especially as I hate the in-ear ones that everyone else sells.
So Apple copies the Bose multi chamber design and make it look like an egg then it's cool?
- no, not cool, just sounds bettermonospaced
- Doubtful, but I've only heard the Bose vs 1st gen shit budsalbums
- Which fanboys lapped up for the last decade.albums
- Plus reading reviews for the new Apple pods, Bose is still better in comparison.albums
- will if bose is better then that means the apple ones suck!
thanks, I'm back to square one now...Miguex
- Bose cost 2x more also.monospaced
all good earbud have a removable rubber tip. otherwise, just use the crap that comes with your iphone
like Bose, is just AMAZING marketing, a talent in self, so no talking down or anything, but we all know Dr Dre will never wear these when the cameras are off.
Being that you are into your music, maybe some dual driver/balanced amature monitors?
Comply memory foam tips not silicon.
AF78s are $200
- my problem w tips is that they are loose inside the ear canal, which I consider extremely dangerous. for sound quality, I have a great set up at home :)Miguex
- have a great set up at home, and work often in front of function1 / pk sound systems :)Miguex
- these tips mold to the shape of your ear canal like ear plugs. They can make you a custom mold though :)slappy
- and not many studio monitors have an mic and remote button option :)slappy
- no one 'monitors' with eaplugs, thats mastering 101 :)
no loose parts in my ear canal, molded or not :)Miguex
Everyone disses the new iPhone headphones, yet I guess it's more a love/hate thing really. I think they're decent for the money. The mic works nicely and most of my Apple headphones have actually lasted longer than some of my Klipsch, Bose, Ultimate Ears and Sennhieser headphones. They also get treated with less respect because they're technically free.