- Last post
- 41 Responses
Name a website made within recent years that has poor design and usability.
Those amateur sites from the 90s with animated backgrounds etc. don't count. :)
- dbloc 0
- Akagiyama 0
Do website names count?
- spendogg 0
- trooperbill 0
its an education
- this has been bookmarkedtimeless
- WOW. she is KILLING it tho. she gets 100k uniques a month and leases 3.5 million POUNDS worth of cars a month. its UGLY as fuck, but man, she's killin it.dconstrukt
- Supa-dupa mosaic.....I'm sold...see_thru
- the music too!vaxorcist
- I spent some time readin Lingscars.com.... learned a lot.. .the ugly design is like her scruffy clothes, it helps sell the idea!vaxorcist
- ...great now she's gonna show up here because you mentioned hersublocked
- holy shhhBrokenHD
- she's probably very busy on her business.... I can't imagine her wasting time like we do....vaxorcist
- This site is awesome.lessfloor
- detritus 0
I read an article on PCWorld yesterday, then flicked over to their homepage ... http://www.pcworld.com/ Maybe it's just me, but it looks like a fucking clusterfuck.
- holy shit!pressplay
- It's not just me, then? Good. I haven't worked in news media for over a decade so thought, y'know, maybe I'd forgotten.detritus
- That is really, really bad. Thanks!doctor
- hahaha looks fucking brokenanimatedgif
- That is some mess.webazoot
- deserves its own thread imoStugoo
- Mobile version isn't so badalbums
- its for pc's. u guys are surprised their interface is a mess ? :)dconstrukt
- it reminds me of Windows 3.1vaxorcist
- doctor 0
They ought to know better. That's exactly what I'm looking for. Keep them coming. :)
- webazoot 0
Most, if not all, local authorities websites here in the UK. Which given the money spent on them is dissapointing.
Also so many websites whose lust to sell advertising space has driven their website to a near unstable mess of waiting and pop arounds.
- newuser 0
- webazoot 0
- utopian 0