- Last post
- 79 Responses
1. I predict next year will be the renaissance of D.I.Y electronic. With makerbot, arduino, rasberry pi leading the charge
2. I predict "glasses" from google will be a hit, they will rewrite how we experience the web in the same way the iphone did for mobile world
3. I predict Apple bringing back its production stateside will be a sign to other manufacturers that the american workers are now ready to work for a slave wage
colour of the year will be...dandandaaaahhhh
Global economic collapse > The collapse of the U.S. Dollar > U.S. will go to war with Iran
Republicans fracture in their opposition to everything Obama, some finally stop being obstructionist, but some dig in to the bitter end.... depending on how gerrymandered their district is....
Design-wise, the return of serif fonts, and a possible epidemic of drop shadows and bevels last seen in 1997's Alien Skin software....
QBN is no longer a design forum but a place for trolling and arguments and hissyfits and teenagers interests... oops, hang on a sec.
Ok, this is absurdly annoying...I've had two posts blocked recently for "Your request has been denied due to the nature of its content."
Fckin' annoying!! No links, no swears, nothing 'bad'....WTF!!!???
Appl's stock will continue to slide, with a few "rebounds" here and there. No new products to speak of.
Gogle will release their X phone and trounce Appl...their stock keeps going up as they look to dominate all markets.
Flsh makes a come back as people realize that HTM5 was all hype and can't ever be as good and clients continue to wonder why they can't have interesting things at reasonable prices
Here gets a facelift and starts selling ad space
Facebk make a ton of money, stock goes up, then there is a backlash against their ad/revenue methods and it plummets, vanishing into MySpce land shortly after
Social media scrambles to fill the void and people are amazed at how many similar sites are out there...whoever can combine multiple social sites into one destination will win....
G+ quickly adopts and reigns supreme once and for all
Google continues their world takeover and starts buying content providers, integrating with YouTube
Gogle buys Adbe, which just acquired Behnce, soon integrates PS features into G+ as well as combining Nk features, further killing Facebok/Instgram.
They also revamp Flsh and push heavily with marketing, full controlling content creation tools, encouraging everyone to utilize their network and unique/proprietary ways of advertising (via Flsh).
Gogle gets called in as being a monopoly in several markets, the battle rages for years
Gogle wins and eventually controls most content, distribution, hardware and software
Damn, glad I own Gogle stock! :-)
Cure for AIDS.
@formed the culprit is Behnce
- Thanks. Do you know why? I hope it isn't "competition"formed
- might be, I have no idea why they blocked iternexbcn
- Because of Kropmonospaced
- B@sh owns Behncemoldero
- It is competition. Portfolio builders that were up-and-coming when krop was released are blocked.orrinward2
- I think they've been too lazy to update with 4ormat e.t.corrinward2
world will end on 13.13.13
I predict a self aware drone will go beserk,
it will be the first strike skynet makes before taking over the fleet and send them home
Life of Mars.
Gun related deaths (murders, accidents, self-defense, etc.) will increase dramatically in the United States as a direct result of even more armed and scared citizens.
Reelection of Silvio Berlusconi followed by a schism of north and south europe
yurimon named 'troll of the year'
1. I predict DYI electronics will be out of mental reach for most people as they always were. They will be popular among the nerdy as they always were but kids won't be making C3P0s just yet.
2. I predict people with Google Glasses will be hit. Often. Like this guy in French McDonalds who got beat up by their security. Unless you're vision-impaired, Google Glasses are a creepy idea and people will treat wearers as stalkers or douchebags akin to people with bluetooth earpieces.
3. I predict Apple will only keep one small sweatshop in Nebraska to make it look as if it actually made something in the US.
4. Here doesn't get a facelift and won't begin to sell ads because it has been well-performing ad space already without people here realizing it for over half of the last decade.
We will watch the war with Iran on Apple TVs, and laugh at the dudes rolling by outside on their Segways, with Google Glasses on.