- Last post
- 7 Responses
I'm moving to Rotterdam in January. Could anyone recommend me a site where I can find a decent place to stay preferably with enthusiastic people willing to show me ways around the city?
nicest city i have seen in my entire life! have fun there!
- you are joking right? that place is a shithole.sureshot
- lol @ sureshot. Really? I've been there once. Wasn't that bad ;)GRAC
- @ loool Exactly my plan.GRAC
- well its a 10 drive for me, and I dont like the city at all. lots of violence & getto's. downtown is okay tho.sureshot
- *10 min.sureshot
- opinions are different, and i know it...i liked it thereloool
Wouldn't worry too mich about violence/ghetto stories. I actually live here and never been shot/stabbed and/or raped... Would recommend you to look for a place north of the river, although living on the south side is cheaper. What's your budget?
Yeah...I figured. I was actually considering the Zuid part. It would be closer to where I will work. Somewhere along the D line. Budget...I guess between 300-500 hundred. It's a start. Until i know what I'm looking for I don't have very high requirements.