- Last post
- 36 Responses
2nd one is obviously the old one
mexicans can afford tv's?
- I'm not racist. I have Mexican friends.CanHasQBN
- they come to my house every Saturday morning.CanHasQBN
- Oh sorry. Did I dig my own hole? No, I had my gardeners dig it for me.CanHasQBN
- tv's whaah?74LEO
- Americans can't afford to learn how to punctuate? : PMrT
- yeah because "Mexicans" are the only race that speaks spanish in this country right? dumass.sea_sea
- burro tonto to you.whhipp
- lol @ the offended mexicans. i am mexican. lighten up.CanHasQBN
- I can be mexican in the interwebs too!elproto
- find me in the mugs thread..CanHasQBN
- in that case, do your own lawn then.sea_sea
It is so good.
this might be the first "redesign" I actually like.
Looks like something I would make but have rejected.
I wonder why the model doesn't reflect the same shape as the original.
Strange the part curving into the center only goes half way in now.
^ The reflection on the upper left purple part seems a bit odd though.
they're both terrible
- < Finally someone states the obviousukit2
- I think they look great. I like the way the green fabric is squeezing them really tight.CanHasQBN
- < yesdbloc
- needs more dblocjaylarson
- showed someone www.horriblelogos.co…... they loved it/them!jaylarson
color palette doesn't seem to work.
What is that shadow supposed to be? Is Batman hiding inside the logo?
hideous over designed more is less nonsense
how will this play out in b/w print?