- Last post
- 20 Responses
This is kind of a ridiculous idea but I want one anyways.
- so its an actual synth? or an glorified midi controller?autoflavour
- i have to say, anything that requires software to make the most of it.. is kind of fail..autoflavour
- was thinking about the mopho desktop.. but then its just so limited without the softwareautoflavour
- even the virus snow, which i have an actually like.. is a complete pain in the ass without the softwareautoflavour
- It just a controller, but its a nice controller. The only synth plugin I'm using now is Diva, so this would be nice for me.ltjohnrambo
kind of partial to the DSI stuff.. would love to get a prophet 08
- have to say, i wasnt that impressed with the phatty.. i had one for about 6 months and then sold itautoflavour
- sounded good, but it was like a toy.. couldnt really use it intuitively ..autoflavour
- its the synth you buy when you dont know how to use a synth. it bummed me as i had saved a few months to buy itautoflavour
- I would get a SE Boomstar instead. The controls on the Little Phatty kinda suck.ltjohnrambo
- I've only demoed it in the store and love the sounds I can make with it. all synths are too much for me.albums
- That thing is a beast.ApeRobot
- Probably the best feeling ribbon controller ever made on the Rogue. So smooth...ltjohnrambo
- i love it and see no need, other than a burning want, to move to another moog...prophetone
- well... i do have my eye on the minitaur for that bassssssssprophetone
- always kind of wanted a moog sourceautoflavour
- they go for just over $1k on ebay which is a pretty decent deal imo... as long as the membrane is goodprophetone
- dont tell me.. when i was looking back in 2005 they were like $600autoflavour
That Boomstar is a sweet little piece
its not a synth unless you need a key to start it..
kenny boy has just upped a fresh vid for our drooling pleasure...
for autoflavour, love these too, this is a cool demo...
this was my studio a few years back.. it pretty much still is.. I sold the system 1200.. which i kind of regret a bit .. the minimax was dope.. but the pro 12 was useless..
alas the Waldorf Q and the O1V are stuck in sydney due to their size .. not really practical to ship both of them to berlin.. the rest is here..
- love that Q, i have always fiended for a microwave xt rack...prophetone
- there are 2 things i will never sell.. my Q and my TR707.. 707 only because its the first thing instrument i ever purchasedautoflavour
- waaaaaaaaaaaay back in 1997autoflavour
- best $90 i ever spentautoflavour
not a synth per se, but just ordered one of these... skip to 5:30