- Last post
- 21 Responses
I like it.. seems more 'Texas' to me.
probably because it looks like an old west sheriff's badge
the H/Star combo is messy and awkward, maybe keep one or the other.
Such a safe execution. It's exactly consistent with how boring baseball is.
An H, A Star, and a regular baseball-ish font. Ok.
I like it because it's a return to the old school original logo:
But I think I can do without the shadowing. Maybe without the inner circle too.
But overall I like it.
- why the obsession with "old school" and "retro" and "vintage"??....CanHasQBN
- Why are we timid about creating the future? Do we have no confidence or creativity left???CanHasQBN
- Really sick of the incessant attachment to the past.CanHasQBN
- For baseball I like timeless tradition in logos/uniforms. (Think Yankees, Cubs, Dodgers, Tigers, etc....)nocomply
- Not opposed to change in general.nocomply
First one reads as 'astnos' to me so I guess its an improvement.
The top left one looks like a star getting fisted. Am I the only one?
where's the astro?
oh! the star...whatever.
i like the new logo.... more texas (the sheriff, the star... the orange), gives em more of a local identity
I like it