- Last post
- 11 Responses
- dopepope 0
- Horp 0
Looks like a Garamond to me.
- monospaced 0
Perpetua ain't far off. One thing is clear though, the sample you show is a legitimate Small Caps version, and drawn quite nicely.
- I thought perpetua too, but its too sharp and stone-masonesque.Horp
- Without looking, could it be Sabon? I know its a font that I know very well, but I no longer work with, or have any fonts.Horp
- and my memory is becoming increasingly bad these days.Horp
- I don't have these kinds of typefaces loaded anymore eithermonospaced
- 'could it be this? Although to be fair I don't have any idea what I'm talking....set
- ...and I can't remember anything I used to know anyway"
- Love it.set
- Closer to Perpetua than Sabon, Sabon has a diagonal stress on the O and the C is different.Josev
- HAHAHAH fuck off Set you cunt. One day you'll be a senile old fuck like me and then you'llHorp
- know. THEN YOU'LL KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO REMEMBER ANYTHING.Horp
- Yeah, fuck off set if you have nothing to contribute.monospaced
- Yea fuck off setset
- Yea, fuck offset... screen-printing 4 eva!Horp
- I'm all about vaginas anyway so FUCK YOU monospaced !!!set
- game, set, matchmonospaced
- wait, what about vaginas? do you still want to punch me?monospaced
- I want to punch your vaginaset
- Horp 0
Its bloody Caslon int it?
- pressplay 0
Berthold Baskerville Regular is pretty damn close
- utopian 0
- BaskerviIle 0
Those aren't proper small caps, the x-height is far too high. I have Perpetua SC and the x-height is closer to half the cap height. And most small caps are far more robust. I would suggest it's just a regular weight that someone has played with the scaling of the lower case.