- Last post
- 48 Responses
anyone else catch this?
i haven't seen a sci-fi this good in... years. so many "holy shit bad ass" moments, while also having an actually well developed story.
i knew johnson and levitt were a good team on brick, but damn. just extraordinary.
Wow, I was expecting that to be a completely generic Hollywood Michael Bay type of action movie.
rotten tomatoes has it at like 90% which surprises me, i assumed it was a piece of crap but now i think ima see this thang
- Avatar has 83%, so there goes their credibilityfredddddd
- This was terrible too: http://www.rottentom…fredddddd
- i think avatar is the bomb so that seems accurate on rotten, 21JS was funny but not that funnyprophetone
- avatar was the worst.fredddddd
- the awesomeprophetone
- avatar is a jokeD4W33D
- rotten tomatoes is a jokemoldero
All I can say, as I haven't seen the movie, the designer on the posters/advertisements was a lazy cunt, or the AD or CD or whomever approved this shit should be let go, as they didn't bother to do more than simply glance at the artwork. In the 'grit' on the poster, a very unique pice of dirt I'd cloned all over the fucking place and reeks of bush league shortcuts.
That said, I'd like to see the movie; somewhat less now, but still.
Nowadays I see Bruce Willis as a reason not to watch a film but this looks pretty good
- Yup, I can see the haphazardly cloned pieces from a mile awaybulletfactory
- first thing i thought when I saw this at the theatre was 'turning bruce willis upside down in a movie poster is a bad idea'.lodef
- i see the poor cloning to... i cant believe it printed. this would not get a good grade in schoolCALLES
- they both have different textures on the face. i doubt its a deeper meaningCALLES
i want to see this!
that is all
So in this movie, Joseph Gordon-Levitt plays Bruce Willis?
Joseph Gordon-Levitt does not look like Joseph Gordon-Levitt in this movie...
I saw Looper last night, it was great.
Some really nice thinking in terms of how the present affects the future, especially when the future is transported back in time to the present (if that makes sense).
Joseph Gordon-Levitt does a great job of picking up on Bruce Willis' mannerisms, his mouth especially really does look like bruce willis, it's odd. But more than any other performance, the young child steals the show
great flick, just saw it
always refreshing to see a good sci-fi movie
Dope. I'll check it out.
watching it in 10 mins...
I loved it. One of the best all year.
hopefully going to watch this tomo with the lady! looking decent indeed
Sucked donkey dick.
I want to download this from pirate bay, but the site has been down for days.