- Last post
- 23 Responses
Couple times earlier this week. See the next page.
Seems like everything is designed for the iPad these days.
- that's because it's Apple's biggest failuremonospaced
- haha, where id that come from? who said it was a failure?instrmntl
- I give them 10 years, max.Horp
- 15 at the most.74LEO
- how can it not be a failure!? it's too big, too slow, it's got no USB ports or card readers, iOS 6, c'monmonospaced
- it's not even original, they stole the idea from Microsoft tablets that were WAY better like 10 years ago, duhmonospaced
- god, Apple can't do anything original, and then they make shit products that nobody likesmonospaced
- Only Google knows how to make a tablet experience good, as is shown by their Android software. Kills Apple!monospaced
- Guaranteed, Apple will fall 5-10 years, one fail after another. Bwaahahahahahhaa!monospaced
- does it work on my newton tablet?yurimon
It's out. Welcome to 6 years ago. Looks better though.
So they ditched the new logo and went back to the old one?
Probably 20 years from now they will still be trying to "relaunch" Myspace
Wow, my music is still on there. Thanks Myspace for relaunching my failed online music career
Looks great. Though tough to a) get past the Myspace band and b) get anyone to care considering everyone is already on facebook/tumblr/twitter/instagra... etc.
Myspace needs to give up. Really. Design is not their problem, RTB is their problem.
still the same over here
Much better experience than Facebook, but they have a long way to go before they can shed their old image.
I still think they should have relaunched under a new name. Myspace as a name carries more baggage than clout.
Here's a newer version of the promo video for the new myspace, it came out today
Someone update that social network image that shows G+ as a small campsite. The new myspace can be an empty parking lot or something.