- Last post
- 114 Responses
the toon will finish in the top 5 again! i can feel it!
again the same story: one best player off, maybe couple more to go...poor wenger, he is really sticking to these guys even when they not delivering and are in trouble with injuries or form, and they are just ungrateful to him over and over again...fuck...
- Apparently RVP begged Wenger to change his rigid youth system and simply buy more talent, but he didn't budgebiusness
- ...want to change the wage structure to bring in a huge name, so RVP left.biusness
- he didn't seem to be bothered by that same youth system when he was bought from feyenordloool
- and since when the player is in charge of football club operations?????loool
- When they score 53% of your entire league goal return in a season...Arsenal are in trubs without himbiusness
- that's what they told about nasri and fabregas...they'll be fineloool
Bet you AVB messes up Spurs
Courts tells Birmingham City owner Carson Yeung to quit his £12 million home
CRISIS-hit Birmingham City owner Carson Yeung has been given less than two months to quit his £12 million home in an exclusive part of Hong Kong.
The embattled former hairdresser was yesterday ordered to leave his sprawling property on Barker Road, in the posh Peak area, within 56 days after a bank won a civil case against him.
Yeung was taken to court after he failed to repay personal loans totalling £15 million he allegedly took out from the Wing Hang organisation to help prop up Blues' parent company, Birmingham International Holdings Limited.
And in a statement released to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, Birmingham International Holdings Limited revealed that two members of their board were to step down with immediate effect.
The statement read: "Mr. Yang Yue Zhou has resigned as an executive director and deputy chairman with effect from 4 June 2012.
"Mr Steven McManaman has resigned as an executive director with effect from 2 June 2012."
The resignations and Hong Kong court order capped a miserable week for Yeung.
Last Monday, he lost an appeal to ease restrictions on his business assets.
They were frozen after he was hit with £59 million money laundering charges, which are the subject of a separate legal case.
Yeung’s perilous financial position has led to repeated delays in the publication of the accounts of BIHL.
And those hold-ups, in turn, prompted the Football League to slap a transfer embargo on the St Andrew’s outfit.
Blues’ acting chairman Peter Pannu last month revealed that he had advised Yeung to give “serious consideration” to selling his stake in the club should a potential new owner come forward.
Read More http://www.birminghammail.net/bi…
NO!!!! MY BLUES are in bad shape now!
I'm excited that our line-up could be:
-------------------------- Lloris --------------------------
Walker -- Kaboul -- Vertonghen -- Assou-Ekotto
------- Lennon --- Sandro --- Moutinho --- Bale -------
--------------- van der Vaart ----- Adebayor -------------
- I reckon Walker will be our best next season, he's hungry. I can still see VDV leaving. Get a top striker for Ade to partner. Bangbiusness
- No Parker?HAYZ1LLLA
- I rate Sandro higher than Parker. Moutinho may be taking Modric's place, tho he is yet to leave. Oscar was scouted to replace vdV if needed.Luda
- replace vdV if needed. (playing just behind Adebayor)Luda
- I think Sandro is more adventurous, he pushes forward a lot more, but I just trust Parker morebiusness
Andy Carroll sold to liverpool for a record £35 million 18 months ago, now looks likely to be heading back to Newcastle on season long loan with a view to buy!! hahahaha Crazy
- Really? Link?stoplying
- but.... his hair is so dreamy...OSFA
- I don't think he should leave, YET. He seemed to find a groove towards the end of last season. I think he can still succeeed at LFCstoplying
- at LFC.stoplying
- its all off now anyways!cruddlebub
- See the problem there is the emphasis on the 4th line. I WANT TO WIN TROPHIES with arsenal. That would be correct.Wolfboy
- good bye RVPk_temp
- Footballer's have a 10-15yr career max. There's little room for sentiment. Arsenal are going backwards year on yearpig
- ...he's been slimy in forcing his exit by refusing to play/train, but fact is Arsenal aren't the top side they werepig
Well take you pick Man United or Man city?
whoever, nothing can ever top last years finish.
Prob won't get a lot of love here, but really can't wait to see how Liverpool does this year with Brendan Rodgers, the new signings, and the wonderkid, Radio Raheem. YNWA!
- Radio Nowhere. He'll need a couple of seasons to get that shower passing the ball nicely.Wolfboy
- We shall see, scored a really nice goal against Bayer Leverkusen.stoplying
- lucky to get into the top ten!cruddlebub
- I hope you're hungry, because you'll be eating those words! ;)stoplying