- Last post
- 16 Responses
easy to do in any 3d software.
Bezier curves and lots of them.
• create flat image in illy or PS
• print to flag like material
• sew, taper, for mounting to flag pole
• build flag pole judging from graphic this should be at least 300 feet high
• get a latter, preferably scissor lift for safety, this should be around 300 feet high as well
• wait till wind is (judging by picture) 30 mph
• take picture of your flag
• import image into illy
that's how I would do it.
good morning fellas :)
• print on fabric
• allow print on fabric to flap in wind
copy paste the image and change the font
mesh tool in ps
In Cinema4d using clothide/cloth nurbs, just make a material with the logo in the color channel, no specular, no lights, then just play with the wind/stiffness/ etc - there are lots of parameters and you can tweak it till you get exactly what you want. You'll need to add a 'belt' tag to the left side of the flag to keep it 'tied' to an invisible pole or whatever, but it's not that hard. Should be able to knock it out in a couple of hours with a good tutorial..
There was a thread last year sometime (I think) that asked this question, as the effect was used on some London-based design thing.
Sorry - a uselessly vague thing to say, I know!
Put your laptop in the oven for a couple hours
miss current tv's old logo
You need the effects Plugin for Photoshop. By adobi or something.
get a so clue