- Last post
- 3,424 Responses
- Saw this. People are going mental trying to work out what it's for - Wikileaks dead switch, encryption key for a new dump, or that locked torrent that showed upface_melter
- I've been ordering popcorn by the tons, I think it's his dead man's switch, but at this point, noone knows fuck all!!GeorgesII
- Who died?nb
- Snowden, potentially... His twitter account posted this key, then the tweet was deleted minutes later.face_melter
- say wut?moldero
- is it the code to unlock the rest of the worlds top secret files?sea_sea
- konami code?zarkonite
- Steam free game key for Truck Simulatordetritus
- Snowden just wants to roam the highways of Europe, carefree, raping and murdering hitchhikers.detritus
- All of this unfolding will make for a killer movie 10-20 years from now. Maybe.Krassy
- mystery still looms though apparently he is okinteliboy
- #krassy, There's already a movie coming out, it's gonna have to be the sequel. It can be like the Bond or Bourne franchise. https://www.youtube.…sea_sea
- @sea_sea link is broken. Please post again?Krassy
- @sea awesome! thanks :-)Krassy
- I think the Snowden film will be good. I didn't like WTC when it came out, but I watched it again recently and it's actually a fine historical drama.nb
- the real FOUTY.sureshot
McDonald's franchisees believe the brand is in a "deep depression" and could be facing its "final days."
- I'm Lovin itutopian
- Fucking die already. Garbage company.cannonball1978
- Just fix the shitty food and save all those jobs!SlashPeckham
- There is no way in Hell McDonalds is in its final days, no matter how much we wish it was.CyBrainX
- y a s sBrokenHD
American Teen Gets 11 Year Sentence For Pro-ISIS Tweets That Taught People How To Use Bitcoin
- I'm all for freedom of speech, but helping get people to Syria and helping people fund ISIS anonymously? Fuck him.set
- I'm certainly open to another view point....set
I'm all for free speech until it's people I disagree with, so you are or aren't for free speech, what is it?GeorgesIV
- You seem to be confusing speech with action and opinion with deed. Let's discuss when you understand what you're talking about.set
- read the fuckn article set,
I'm getting really sick of your bs, you aren't for freedom of speech, read the fuckn article and come defend the 11 years he got.GeorgesIV
- Making wild assumptions as usual, haha. There's no discussing with a fool.set
- You've created a fictional persona for me in your head, and then make wild assumptions in order to fit me into your fiction and attack. It's fun to watch....set
- I know it's makes you feel superior, attacking people who you think have different opinions to you, so by all means continue because it certainly amuses me.set
- ooh stfu already, instead of always implying shit, just read the fuckn article or the attached pdf, but you rather as fuckn usual use ad hominem, you are so sadGeorgesIV
- do you ever, I mean ever discuss the subject matter or you honestly think nobody can see your mental weaknesses? you read the article and tell me how he stillGeorgesIV
- haha he's still telling me to read the article I read before I posted. Bless him.set
- deserves 11 years of jail, even the writer of the article points out the slippery slope arguments, but you are weak, so you prefer to attack, please go awayGeorgesIV
- haha, when did I say he deserved the 11 years in jail?
I told you, you're filling in blanks to fit me in to the persona you enjoy attacking.set
- and it's comedy gold. Don't pretend you want me to go away. It makes you feel superior attacking my inferior opinions, right?set
- lol, I'm for freedom of speech but this guy, should go to jail for 11 years for exercising that same freedom of speech, please set just go awayGeorgesIV
- yeah but who is really funding isis? if its true that they were funded by the US, then is he helping out? if its true.yurimon
- Georges you're still simply repeating your false assumptions and flawed bullshit. Get over yourself, lol.set
- You keep telling me to go away but keep coming back for more, HAHA. I can do this until 6pm if you want. Then let's pick it up again at 11am tomorrow.set
- I mentally downvote all your notes too yurimonset
- America, you have a very short memory. Funding and promoting terrorism is practically a national sport.Morning_star
- ^^^^ Fucking gold, all of this. I love you qbn!jaylarson
- I enjoyed that.MrBixler
- That escalated quickly.Continuity
- hahah. I had the best night. then i come here, and read this. hahah QBN. its so funny here sometimes. i love you too.rabbit
- only 11 years?docpoz
Woman Calls Police On Black Family For BBQing At A Lake In Oakland
Their crime? Using the wrong type of grill in a barbecue-designated zone.
- I'm glad that shitty people always wear that style of sunglasses, makes em real easy to spot.garbage
- But, but...(throws sunglasses away)nbq
- How is this news? It's just some unloved fat cunt with nothing better to do than bring other people down to her misery level.detritus
- I'm more irritated by the guy flicking his fag away at 1:06.detritus
- is that Sarah Huckabee Sanders?GuyFawkes
- wonder if that woman is going to regret being mad at a bbq and wasting that much energy on all this?capn_ron
- Spoiler alert! At the end, enraged, 911-calling, fat, white woman bursts into tears and claims victim of harrassment.robotron3k
- Maybe she's right
- Maybe she just wanted some brisket and some chunky mac n cheese.umbee54
- Who has time to waste like that?!! Dumb biatch.davey_g
- so did she get her card back?inteliboy
- I actually felt sorry for her. That was awful harassment by the cunt with the camera. Would love to seen her knocked out.Hayzilla
Children found shackled and malnourished in Perris home; parents arrested
The youngest child was 2. At first deputies assumed from their frail and malnourished appearance that all in the group were minors, but they later determined that seven of them were adults ages 18 to 29, the sheriff’s statement said.
- make these 2 suffer ...
- let them rot in jailBennn
- Welcome to Riverside county FUCK.HijoDMaite
- Let Jesus be your guide.monoboy
- omg can finally go outsideGuyFawkes
- ^ hahahahaRamanisky2
- make these 2 suffer ...
People Are Destroying Perfectly Good Keurig Machines for Sean Hannity
- good, waste your money idiots, less gas money for them on the next electionmoldero
- lol, those idiots think liberals are offended by the destruction of keurigs ... wtf?
truly a bunch of moronsmonospaced
- Buncha under-caffinated snowflakes.kona
- lol konamoldero
- Keurig already have their money, so I guess the joke is on these silly cunts.face_melter
- fucking tossers!utopian
- You hippies are for K-cup waste!? Lolrobotron3k
- look, a trump retard who thinks anyone's offended by keurigs being trashed, and is fabricating lies about why people are doing it ... congrats robo!monospaced
- they literally write they're doing it because of advertising on Hannity, and you STILL think they are doing it because of waste ... are you stupid or something?monospaced
- Add proprietary and disposable coffee machines to the ever-growing list of things robo is an export on.face_melter
- or expert even. FMLface_melter
- Yeah, even I, a eurofag, know of Keurig's terrible rep re: coffee, lock-in and environment, yet even I read this has nothing to do with any of that.detritus
- Republitards remind me a bit of some of the smokers on here - skimming over an input then getting histrionic about some complete misinterpretationdetritus
- I think robotardkkk ate a few too many k cups, and lead paint, and mercurykona
- Only shitty people bought them in the first place. Horrible coffee.garbage
- produced way too much plastic anyway. good riddance. seems like this blind fire actually did some good.pango
- only liberals buys keuig? then how did so many republicans smash their keuig if they didn't buy any?!?! LOLpango
- I have a keurig, and I love it :)monospaced
- You libertard hippies!pango
Screenwriter close to Weinstein calls out Hollywood: 'Everybody f**king knew'
So, uh, yeah.
We need to talk about Harvey.
I was there, for a big part of it.
From, what, 1994 to the early 2000s?
Something like that.
Certainly The Golden Age.
The “PULP FICTION”, “SHAKESPEARE IN LOVE”, “CLERKS”, “SWINGERS”, “SCREAM”, “GOOD WILL HUNTING”, “ENGLISH PATIENT”, “LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL” years...
Harvey and Bob made my first two movies.
Then they signed me to an overall deal.
Then they bought that horror script of mine about the Ten Plagues.
For a lot of money.
Also bought that werewolf-biker script.
That no one else liked but was my personal favorite.
They were going to publish my novel.
They anointed me.
Made it so other studios thought I was the real deal.
They gave me my career.
I was barely 30.
I was sure I had struck gold.
They loved me, these two brothers, who had reinvented cinema.
And who were fun and tough and didn’t give an East Coast fuck about all the slick pricks out in L.A.
And those glory days in Tribeca?
The old cramped offices?
That wonderful gang of executives and assistants?
All the filmmakers who were doing repeat business?
The brothers wanted to create a “family of film”.
And they did just that...
We looked forward to having meetings there.
Meetings that would turn into plans that would turn into raucous nights out on the town.
Simply put: OG Miramax was a blast.
So, yeah, I was there.
And let me tell you one thing.
Let’s be perfectly clear about one thing:
Not that he was raping.
No, that we never heard.
But we were aware of a certain pattern of overly-aggressive behavior that was rather dreadful.
We knew about the man’s hunger; his fervor; his appetite.
There was nothing secret about this voracious rapacity; like a gluttonous ogre out of the Brothers Grimm.
All couched in vague promises of potential movie roles.
(and, it should be noted: there were many who actually succumbed to his bulky charms. Willingly. Which surely must have only impelled him to cast his fetid net even wider).
But like I said: everybody-fucking-knew.
And to me, if Harvey’s behavior is the most reprehensible thing one can imagine, a not-so-distant second is the current flood of sanctimonious denial and condemnation that now crashes upon these shores of rectitude in gloppy tides of bullshit righteousness.
And do you know how I am sure this is true?
Because I was there.
And I saw you.
And I talked about it with you.
You, the big producers; you, the big directors; you, the big agents; you, the big financiers.
And you, the big rival studio chiefs; you, the big actors; you, the big actresses; you, the big models.
You, the big journalists; you, the big screenwriters; you, the big rock stars; you, the big restaurateurs; you, the big politicians.
I saw you.
All of you.
God help me, I was there with you.
Again, maybe we didn’t know the degree.
The magnitude of the awfulness.
Not the rapes.
Not the shoving against the wall.
Not the potted-plant fucking.
But we knew something.
We knew something was bubbling under.
And this is as pathetic as it is true:
What would you have had us do?
Who were we to tell?
Harvey owned the press.
There was no Internet or reasonable facsimile thereof.
Should we have called the police?
And said what?
Should we have reached out to some fantasy Attorney General Of Movieland?
That didn't exist.
Not to mention, most of the victims chose not to speak out.
Aside from sharing the grimy details with a close girlfriend or confidante.
And if they discussed it with their representatives?
Agents and managers, who themselves feared The Wrath Of The Big Man?
The agents and managers would tell them to keep it to themselves.
Because who knew the repercussions?
That old saw “You’ll Never Work In This Town Again” came crawling back to putrid life like a re-animated cadaver in a late-night zombie flick.
But, yes, everyone knew someone who had been on the receiving end of lewd advances by him.
Or knew someone who knew someone.
A few actress friends of mine told me stories: of a ghastly hotel meeting; of a repugnant bathrobe-shucking; of a loathsome massage request.
And although they were rattled, they sort of laughed at his arrogance; how he had the temerity to think that simply the sight of his naked, doughy, carbuncled flesh was going to get them in the mood.
So I just believed it to be a grotesque display of power; a dude misreading the room and making a lame-if-vile pass.
It was much easier to believe that.
It was much easier for ALL of us to believe that.
And here’s where the slither meets the slime:
Harvey was showing us the best of times.
He was making our movies.
Throwing the biggest parties.
Taking us to The Golden Globes!
Introducing us to the most amazing people (Meetings with Vice President Gore! Clubbing with Quentin and Uma! Drinks with Salman Rushdie and Ralph Fiennes! Dinners with Mick Jagger and Warren-freaking-Beatty!).
The most epic Oscar weekends.
That seemed to last for weeks!
Sundance! Cannes! Toronto!
Telluride! Berlin! Venice!
Private jets! Stretch limousines! Springsteen shows!
Hell, Harvey once took me to St. Barth’s for Christmas.
For 12 days!
I was a broke-ass kid from Boston who had never even HEARD of St. Barth’s before he booked my travel.
He once got me tickets to the seven hottest Broadway shows in one week. So I could take a new girlfriend on a dazzling tour of theater.
He got me seats on the 40-yard-line to the Super Bowl, when the Patriots were playing the Packers in New Orleans.
Even got me a hotel room, which was impossible to get that weekend.
He gave and gave and gave and gave.
He had a monarch’s volcanic generosity when it came to those within his circle.
And a Mafia don’s fervent need for abject loyalty from his capos and soldiers.
But never mind us!
What about what he was doing for the culture?
Making stunningly splendid films at a time when everyone else was cranking-out simpering "INDEPENDENCE DAY" rip-offs.
It was glorious.
All of it.
So what if he was coming on a little strong to some young models who had moved mountains to get into one of his parties?
So what if he was exposing himself, in five-star hotel rooms, like a cartoon flasher out of “MAD MAGAZINE” (just swap robe for raincoat!)
Who were we to call foul?
Golden Geese don't come along too often in one's life.
Which goes back to my original point:
But everybody was just having too good a time.
And doing remarkable work; making remarkable movies.
As the old joke goes:
We needed the eggs.
Okay, maybe we didn’t NEED them.
But we really, really, really, really LIKED them eggs.
So we were willing to overlook what the Golden Goose was up to, in the murky shadows behind the barn...
And for that, I am eternally sorry.
To all of the women that had to suffer this...
I am eternally sorry.
I’ve worked with Mira and Rosanna and Lysette.
I’ve known Rose and Ashley and Claire for years...
Their courage only hangs a lantern on my shame.
And I am eternally sorry to all those who suffered in silence all this time.
And have chosen to remain silent today.
I mostly lost touch with the brothers by the early 2000s.
For no specific reason.
Just that there were other jobs, other studios.
But a few months ago, Harvey called me, out of the blue.
To talk about the bygone days.
To talk about how great it would be to get some of the gang back together.
Make a movie.
He must have known then the noose was tightening.
There was a wistfulness to him that I had never heard before.
It most assuredly had a walking-to-the-gallows feel.
When we hung up I wondered: “what was that all about?”
In a few short weeks I would know.
It was the condemned man simply wanting to comb some of the ruins of his old stomping grounds.
One last time.
So, yeah, I am sorry.
Sorry and ashamed.
Because, in the end, I was complicit.
I didn’t say shit.
I didn’t do shit.
Harvey was nothing but wonderful to me.
So I reaped the rewards and I kept my mouth shut.
And for that, once again, I am sorry.
But you should be sorry, too.
With all these victims speaking up...
To tell their tales.
Shouldn’t those who witnessed it from the sidelines do the same?
Instead of retreating to the cowardly, canopied confines of faux-outrage?
Doesn’t being a bystander bring with it the responsibility of telling the truth, however personally disgraceful it may be?
You know who are.
You know that you knew.
And do you know how I know that you knew?
Because I was there with you.
And because everybody-fucking-knew.
- Sup words guy?teh
- damn well writtenGnash
- Two movies then an overall deal? Ghostbusters?MrT
- I'm guessing this was Tarantino... has his spaztik back and forth whiny ranting style... plus he talks about horror flicks and mentions HIS movie first... ?PonyBoy
- CliffsNotes® if you're short on time:
"I was a Coward and didn't speak up."
—Coward close to Weinstein who can't even give their name nowPonyBoy
- Incredible well writtenmugwart
- (@ pony, it was Scott Rosenberg. it's in the link)Gnash
- oh :)PonyBoy
- Warranted or not, Hollywood and the media are absolutely loving the drama.inteliboy
- A little verbose.detritus
- this is one of those things you scrawl late at night, then save, and edit the shit out of in the clarity of morning.detritus
- Looks like he just wanted to brag about all the shit he's done TBH.Hayzilla
Why dem dey call Hurricane human being name
Di biggest storm wey United States of America never see for 13 years don land for Texas.
Dis Hurricane Harvey don scatter plenty houses and tori say e even don kill five people.
Hurricane Matthew wey bin happen for 2016 kill plenty people and scatter house join wen e happen.
Harvey and Mattew na human being name, so how hurricane dey take get dia name sef? In short, why dem dey give hurricane name at all?
- you okay sarah?capn_ron
- how is babby formed?Gnash
- lollll guys, it's the new bbc pidgin. west african english dialect news.sarahfailin
- article drenched in 'cismfuturefood
- It's an official site... and "language"robthelad
- It takes the name of its first victim.pango
- haha, fuck that's funny.
"Indian woman divorce husband because dem no get toilet"detritus
- "but na for inside bush she dey poopoo"imbecile
- pidgin minute https://www.bbc.com/…imbecile
where's the outrage?
Gender pay gap in modelling industry sees women earn 75% more than men
- systemic and institutionalized sexism oppressing men in the modelling industry. shameful.Gnash
- If there is anything that this pay gap tragedy can teach us, it's that a male model's life is a precious, precious commodity.kona
- Just because they have chiseled abs and stunning features, it doesn't mean that they too can't not get paid the same amount as women.kona
- Jokes aside, it's 9:35am on a Friday. This is the fight you want to make today with everything going on? fuck sakekona
- i was being sarcastic. hence the '/s'Gnash
- it's a total nonissue. just thought it was funnyGnash
- women make more money in porn too, but guys do all the work? conspiracy?imbecile
- lol, imbecileGnash
- tru datmoldero
- ah. Was unaware what /s meant. makes sense. carry onkona
- Thats why I quit modelling and became a ceo.Beeswax
- it's the Matriarchy!dorf
- Lol don't get me started on porn actors, men do it for free or sometimes have to pay out of their own pockets to work! The humanity! lol_niko
- nt sarcasm was // i believeimbecile
- i learned /s from georgesGnash
Police in Vernal Heights, Florida, arrested 3-practicing cannibals who claim eating human flesh cures both type-1 and type-2 diabetes and depression.
- wholesome looking fellas right there.capn_ron
- 卐 Make Cannibalism Great Again 卐utopian
- cures diabetes and depression, but methcapn_ron
- yup, florida. what the hell is going on down there?Gnash
- Diabetes and depression is the least problem they have...OBBTKN
- *looks at picture "must be florida"
- Vernal Heights Florida doesn't show up on the map
- Fake news, yo.
- but you have to eat someone who is not a diabetic. if you eat diabetes you get double type-3 diabetussarahfailin
- kids, don't do methIRNlun6
- Fake news - jeez - check your sources first.fadein11
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-393… god only knows whats going down.
- on cnn nowGnash
- Terror attack... with a knife. lol.robthelad
- A least a dozen people have been injured on Westminster Bridge after large bangs were heard outside the British parliamentGnash
- being knifed is hilariousGnash
- the U.K. sucks at terrorizing itself,
Muricuh Fuck Yeah!moldero
- We're so desensitised :(set
- Where's Bond anyway?set
- seems like someone is upset with the British government...robotron3k
- Jesus Christ It's Jason BourneApeRobot
- Report: a middle aged "Asian" man with knife drove over people on the bridge and went to Parliament and was shot.robotron3k
- Robo your sheer power of deduction is astounding, truly. Detective Robotits to the rescueset
- Skin looks pinky white not isis off-white. And offt, dat leg..
- "Terror attack... with a knife. lol." - erm nope - 5 people flattened outside with a 4x4fadein11
- ^ could be a bystanderGnash
- Nope. Not flattened, a car drove at them, they moved. Come on people stop being so sensational and shock mongering. LOLrobthelad
- Oh shit, is that photo I posted a victim? Fuck. Massively sorry if so - I assumed it was teh guilty cunt. WTF is goingon over there?detritus
- This has created an excuse/reason the govt can use to implement martial law and enact powers the people would reject without emotional triggering.robthelad
- Martial Law? haha, ok.detritus
- @robthelad - already one fatality - sorry my stats were a little out.fadein11
- As in, full of awe?set
- nothing like a terror attack to bring out the intellectual heavyweights.Fax_Benson
- fax - indeed.fadein11
- not a terror attack, simply a disgruntled middle-age Brit with knife who is a bad driver... who is no longer Asian, per BBC newsrobotron3k
- so... not something the alt-right can use to support gov martial law and enact powers normal people would reject without emotional triggering ... got itmonospaced
- Like Erdogan's antics, I'm sort of bemused these cunts think this'll do anything other than just make us dig our heels in. Do they forget our history?detritus
- If there's one thing Europe and European culture (ie. America) is good at, it's fucking things over industrially, massively and absolutely when needs be.detritus
Some major autism results. Vaccine aluminium adjuvants a key cause. Implications for treatment..
This very well presented article was written just over a week ago:
It connects four discoveries made in the last three years regarding a major cause of autism, with implications for the treatment and avoidance of autism.
From the article's opening summary:
"Scientists appear to be far closer to explaining the mechanisms of action within the body that cause autism. Most of the research that has created this understanding has been published in the last 36 months, and largely from international scientists in Canada, France, Israel, and China. Four clear, replicable, and related discoveries explaining how autism is triggered are forming an undeniably clear picture of autism’s causation, and possibly ways to alleviate the symptoms, too."
The article is long, and well referenced, but clearly written. I recommend it to anyone interested in autism causes or treatment.
The article makes an excellent case that the aluminium adjuvants in many vaccines are far more toxic than conventionally admitted, and that the way that aluminium harms the brain and the gut closely fit with the damage commonly seen in autism.
The article concludes:
Is there any hope of recovery for all these impacted children? Will removing aluminum, introducing ketones to the brain, repairing the gut, and supplementing with Vitamin D do anything to alleviate autism and other ailments in children who have already been damaged?
And, importantly, will these scientists who have published all this wonderful work pool their collective expertise and let the world know what they are learning? Will they take their exhortations for caution and further exploration — all buried inside their published studies — and publicly warn parents about what is becoming so clear?
In my opinion, we are much, much closer to understanding how autism has been triggered in so many children, and I hope this article is another step on the path to the truth. And, for so many of you out there doing everything you can to help you son or daughter with autism live the best possible life, perhaps a clearer understanding of how their autism was triggered will improve their chances for recovery.
- "On “tough love” and your fat friend’s health."detritus
- it's like info wars but for healthcare._niko
- haha, what because it isn't in line with your beliefs? That's one of the best written and well referenced articles I've read in a long time. Wake up sunshine...set
- Reading it first might help.
- i read another article that mentioned possible reduction or cure in the future for autism by treating gut with probiotics....microkorg
- ... which was fascinating. No mention of vaccines being the cause of autism though.microkorg
- *a* cause
but yes, the gut flora element is the most interestingset
- The immune dysfunction angle is promising, but its myopic to continue to focus on vaccines. Doesn't change the epidemiolgy...mrrgl
- which clearly shows no higher rates of autism in vaccinated vs. unvaccinated children.mrrgl
- If my kid can't bring peanuts to school, yours can't bring the measles to school.kona
- @mrrgl please do go ahead and provide links to the studies that prove there's no difference in autism rates between vaccinated and unvaccinated...set
- We did last week, set.detritus
- Content aside, anytime an article headline is in question form the content therein is entirely dubious.wagshaft
- I post antivax stuff here and then go to another forum and post your pro vax replies there to see the response, hahaset
- Here you all think I'm rurally anti vax and there they all think I'm totally pro vax. Fact is I have no fucking ideaset
- Totally *set
- Thanks for the link see_thru, I'll have a read later. I saw no such link last week, detripussset
- 95k+ subject study—
- bigger issues to be troubling your/ourselves with imho. Especially when zero reliable evidence to say there is even an issue in the 1st place.fadein11
- This is when sticking your head down the rabbithole and not pulling it out once in a while does noone any good including yourself.fadein11
- lol. I'm just sharing interesting articlesset
- Are you suggesting you shouldn't read any article that suggests it doesn't fit with your view of the world?set
- Or that you should only ever share articles that tackle the biggest possible issues in the world, everything else is insignificant and pointless?set
- As usual I'm failing to understand youset
- ha - sorry - keep posting I find it interesting. I just also worry this sort of stuff does a lot of harm as well when not successfully backed up. But sorry youfadein11
- are right - post away - I often enjoy your links. I am slowly learning to think before I write but in this instance I may have failed badly :)fadein11
- Well I should definitely try and do the same :)set
- I was a bit drunk to be fair... which should always be a no no on herefadein11
Seven rocky planets orbiting a nearby star may be roughly the size of Earth and could even be right for water—and maybe life—to adorn their surfaces, researchers announced Wednesday.
"just 39 light-years away" rotfl
- road trip time! i'll pick up the sunflower seeds!capn_ron
- This has my inner geek squealing with glee. :DContinuity
- To get a spacecraft there it would take:
Accelerating at 1g the 1st half, and decelerating at 1g the 2nd half, the traveler would experience 7.3 years of time.zaq
- or a bit more than 40 years on earthzaq
- perhaps in our lifetime someone will get there and sent us pics of alienszaq
- No spacecraft exists that can do that.monospaced
- here's an IAMA with them from today https://www.reddit.c…scarabin
- cool ^ thanks scarsea_sea
- You've got to learn computers!futurefood
- near lightspeed travel is not a million light years off to be fair.fadein11
- will be interested to see what they have done. only really liked the v.early stuff - chill out etc.fadein11
- Good to know they're out there, planning things,. whatever it is.Fax_Benson
- James Cauty is always busy
- Imagine a band pulling out a machine gun in this day and age at the Brit awards and firing blanks into the crowd. (KLF @ 1992 Brit Awards). Long live the KLF!microkorg
- ^ Yes! It was with Extreme Noise Terror, I think? The crowd just stared agog while Bill went mental.face_melter
- Holy Heck, i had no idea he'd painted this.. https://jcauty.files… what an interesting life that cunt's led!detritus
- that's when they announced they retire, then they burned 1 million pounds in cash and recorded a video about iternexbcn
The middle class gets a big raise ... finally!
For the first time since 2007, median income goes up
- Thanks Obama!utopian
- "this is not necessarily a good thing because blah blah bullshit bullshit Alex Jones blah bullshit bullshit" ~ Yurimonmoldero
- lol 5.2% in 9 years. its based on a survey. you know when they said there were more jobs. technically they told the truth, unfortunately they were part time.yurimon
- i think moldy understands that concept.yurimon
- get a job moran!fadein11
- im working now, on sat. thaTs why im on the computeryurimon
- Is Saturday usually moms special 'puter time?monospaced
- All the time is Yurimon's mother's puta time.detritus
HAW HAW HAW HAWdetritus
- longest week ever and i didnt work Monday and dont work tomorrow either. still the longest week.Bennn
- Don't, just don't. For the Nth year in a row, I wholly forgot that Easter Weekend sucks up Friday and Monday.detritus
- Ironically, holidays are the only time I wish I had a regular, salaried 9-5 job.detritus
- same det.fadein11
I only realised after making an order earlier and being told it'd be delivered Tuesday, rather than tomorrow, as I'd expected. Bunch of fucker!detritus
- Ha. I always forget the 2 bank holidays and promise work too soon so yet again I am working both bank holidays. Lucky I'm not a Christian or into bunnies.fadein11
- It doesn't make it any easier if you have jury duty for 4 weeks from 10 - 1 and then work the rest of the day.CyBrainX
Ancient jaw bone found in Israel shows modern humans left Africa 180,000 years ago
- But, but the Bible?nbq
- Africa has been a shit hole for some time I'm guessing...robotron3k
- ^Trump echo chamber. Lolpango
- Feet had seven toes? (or is that 8?)Krassy
- great sturdy teeth as well. Fuck sugar and dentists, they are not needed, another western enslavement construct ;)fadein11