- Last post
- 84 Responses
rah rah rah they aren't human they're foreign rah rah rah
hmm.... I have a bit to add from some personal experience...
In the 90's, I spent a summer in Bosnia and Croatia, working on a video documentary with a crew.... I was the only non-speaker-of-the local language... but I was there long enough and saw enough to see that a war can start out one way, end up quite different, and after you've been shot at a few times.... and shelled for night after night, your sense of decorum changes.... and you're constantly surprised you're still alive... and something like this seems pretty mild compared to other things.... mild, but somehow touching to people who've got no idea, maybe because it's LESS horriffic, but more symbolic, it seems to mean more to the media....
You people seem to forget this!!!! Crazy shit: You've been warned.
could be some viral extreme desert planking coalition platoon that has form during war
I fail to see the humour in this situation,
imagine what we could have achieved if instead of going to war, you would have chosen the righteous path and invested the trillions waisted in those wars in green energy or to actually to rebuild the destroyer of empire,
but fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, a fourth time, fifth time, sixth... it start to be pathological
- Wake up dude, not how the world works or ever worked. Open up a history book.panacea
- seriously sitting behing a computer hammering at a keyboard sure makes you feel goodGeorgesII
- make my dick hard bro!
- what cracks me up is you guys think QBN is serious. HA HAHApanacea
- true, I wonder why I even try
* rubs left nutGeorgesII
- just fun to pass the day and watch everyone get so bent out of fucking shape, hilarious!panacea
Pity, video is dead, removed by user. Pissing on the Taliban!?
Fuck the Taliban. Good piss aaaaaaaaaaalllll over them!
Survival of the fittest!
" it's not a war, I don't remember any declaration, use the term invasion or unilateral attack"
--GeorgesII, in reply to me calling it war, 9 posts back
usa politicians like to point fingers on others and eat a lot of shit about others being primitive, undemocratic, violent etc...and they organised hundreds of wars, none on their territory every couple of years...do these soldiers EVEN KNOW why they are there? or they are just killing and pissing on those people there without caring about anything?
why are you in afghanistan?
- dude, I'm not defending anything, I'm just saying that it's been called a "war" for a decade now, so lay offmonospaced
still rubbing my left nutGeorgesII
- I know but the right term should be invasion,
I rest my nutGeorgesII
- hey GeorgiesII, I just rubbed my right nut, COOL!@panacea
these guy are coming back to the states to work in the local police department.
makes me think of this
try and justify it any way you can you patriotic goons but U.S. military law prohibits corpse desecration and the Geneva Convention requires honorable treatment for combatants and civilians after death.
These jarheads should and will be punished.
- < thisKnuckleberry
- Geneva Convention? what the fuck is that on a 99 degree day and left to your own devices being pissed that you're therepanacea
- last I checked we still had a volunteer armed forces so nobody to blame but yourself and GWfooler
- Geneva Convention? Yeah, I'm sure the other side is following rules of combat.fyoucher1
- the other side looks like they're holding up there part by being corpses we should hold up ours by not desecrating themfooler
Have we really reached the point where we'll say it's ok to shoot and kill another human being but it's wrong to piss on them. It's war. War is wrong. Horrific fucking shit happens in these wars. It makes no sense to me to have any pretense other wise.
Add this to the other hundreds of thousands of reasons why this war should end now, or for that matter never have started. There is no moral high ground to be had. Theres some weird cognitive bias that goes on where we allow our selves to accept an unacceptable situation by raging against incidents isolated within the larger conflict.
After 30 years of near-continous warfare, I don't think the average afghan citizen thinks much about symbolic things like this... they're too busy trying to stay alive....