- Last post
- 162 Responses
I'd be game to do this.
I like this
sorry I lack both a rewindable film camera and a basic amount of effort. I'm out.
i have tons of old cameras i'm willing to donate a one or a two
Can my old Canon Rebel SLR rewind film?
- if it's got an automatic rewind, it'll suck the film all the way in. need a manual rewinder thing i think.johnny_wobble
- if it is automatic, a camera shop can retrieve it for you i think. so yeah, you can play.johnny_wobble
- right, and the previous participant would probably have that done first... I'm downmonospaced
- yeah, if you get the film second, it wouldn't matter.johnny_wobble
- we all get film second, and we all have to send film, so we all face the same problemsmonospaced
I've got an old Minolta that my dad got while in the Korea conflict. Yet to run a roll of film through it. C'mon, let's do this.
starting the list of who's in...
count me in ME ME ME ME
I can do this.
35mm or 120?
I'd be into doing this.
I likey, but how does this work? I shoot a whole roll and then send it to the next person?
Great idea I'm in!
Sounds fun. I'll play!
Color or black n white or both?!
Am I already fukin shit up? Lol
I'm in - i will use an action sampler, colorsplash, or pop 9