- Last post
- 18 Responses
So damn buggy. Trying to set up my pop mail on it. Incoming mail is working fine, it won't sent mail, says it needs a password.
So I go into the outgoing mail settings, enter the password, click done and it verifies correctly, then back out, then if I go back in the settings are reset, password erased. That's cute. It's unable to save my outgoing mail settings, therefore I can never send mail from this phone.
I doubt it's the iPhone's fault
- of course not. its made of Apples voodoo and cob webs, also it runs on god juice.. It cant ever go wrong.Hombre_Lobo
- Mono, a lot of your replies come across in a slightly sneery manner; is this deliberate?Eighty
- it was just my opinion, didn't mean to come off as sneerymonospaced
Yes, I'm deleting my settings on purpose. Not the iPhone doing that at all.
I'm wondering if I just reset the whole phone if that will help. Hate to do that though.
just avoid holding it in that way
Good old qbn, eh?
my camera has broken on mine.... all on its own!
should have got a blackberry...
I still have a 3g. Playing a short youtube vid sucks all the life out of the little fucker.
Only an idiot would buy an Apple phone with their stock price falling the way it is.
- I need it for work mono- why are you always so fkn surly?ohhhhhsnap
- IT'S A FUCKING JOKE!monospaced
- Only an idiot would buy or not buy a phone based on the company's stock price.monospaced
- Mono basically has used the same line of sarcastic joke for what seems months now...ETM
- Just mention, Apple, Android or Microsoft and there it is...ETM
- lol, it wasn't even funny the first 30 timesset
- And the rest of you use it non sarcastically and it's just pathetic every time.monospaced
Mines just fine. Email does that once in a while when it can't connect.
My complaint is that the email is so damn slow.
Buddy just showed me his iPhone 5 (his 4S died). He doesn't like it.
What doesn't he like, specifically? I have heard this sort of comment a lot lately, but people don't seem to explain themselves very well. I just think it's not 'special' any more and many people miss that. You never forget your first. :)
- Doesn't matter. They don't like it and don't want fed reasons they should.albums
- I think 'specialness' was the key factor in the iphone's rise to ubiquity. Once gone, it can't return.Horp
- Well, it COULD return, but it would take a revolutionary change not an update.Horp