- Last post
- 1,170 Responses
I stole this from a friend who borrowed it from another friend of his. I'm thinking this video, a drum rack, some samples, an idea of the type of track desired (and no concern for velocity sensitivity... the only drawback here) and you're good to go for loop making galore.
I've already built the setup and have my metronome pulsing in the top right corner. I'm going to build a drum rack of probably 32 samples to take up the left side, then probably split the remaining 28 cells between 4 ambient sound, 8 bass, & 8 lead loops from the kaossilator with 8 assorted samples. Maybe use the 3 on top next to my metronome for a siren rewind and a dnb horn or something, either way, this is a good little controller to play with, also, more triggers on it than my APC40.
damn you wrong thread...
here's one of mine:
available for free download at www.soundcloud.com/miguex
- nice 1 dudesublocked
- What monitors are those, Mig ?mikotondria3
- LOL.. MC303.. god i havent seen one of those since.. well.. since i sold mine about 8 years agoautoflavour
- yeah, that was the only thing I didn't get rid of from my old setup, I don't really use it anymore..Miguex
- the monitors are HS80m from yamaha, I guess the new version of the ns10s minus the magical woodMiguex
- ah of course, yes. Spent many hours trying to coax exciting sound from NS10ms...Failed. Fucking things :) Useful, tho..mikotondria3
gunna post it again!
should i keep the long improvised beat or cut the beat up and clean it up?