- Last post
- 11 Responses
was there yesterday! my first primus show, sad it was too short, but maaaaaaan how i love this shit
and now me doing the homeless guy dance for sonic youth!!
I saw Primus open up for a this band 24-7 Spyz back in '89 and I thought they sucked compared to 24-7 Spyz.. Who would have thought they'd bigger than an all black metal/funk/rap band that was famous for covering Kool and the Gang.
Primus had to be one of the roughest pits I was ever in maybe 20 years ago in Berkley @ one of their new years shows, was so awesome.
I knew all the songs, had the bootlegs, movies, albums, etc. Knew everything about them.
I used to play Primus on long snowboard trip drives to irritate any girls who wanted to tag along.
They are probably the worst band ive ever heard. The music always sounds like a mess, and the guy doesnt even sing. He just talks in some stupid hillbilly voice. WTF
- Sgt. Baker is my name!!!!HijoDMaite
- My, how surprised i am that Cygnus has a negative opinion about something. This is a first, ladies & gents.locustsloth
- < This guy likes hillbilly bands.CygnusZero4
- HAHA please tell me more about myself, Cygnus.locustsloth
- Cygnus is a fucking idiot that has no clue of originality or talent.severian
- I bet you he would have liked them when they had a black drummer.severian
- < If he was the new singer, I might like them. Also if the band didnt sound like a train wreck.CygnusZero4
- you're such a blatant racist.severian
Saw primus over the Summer. They owned.
yea, they came like 2 times to brazil, the first time i had like 12yo and lived on the country-side of são paulo so I couldn't attend it.
most people hate primus, but after that sonic youth show, people were loving it, specially the (not-so-into-underground-music) girls, they were all dancy and stuff @38:00 on that new song
i have knew them with Pork Soda, and particulary with the single My Name Is Mud. I remenber the concert at Élysée Montmartre in 1995, was totaly insane. And this sound of this bass-guitare... WOW.
Not very knew in france, and it's a fucking mistake.