- Last post
- 1,540 Responses
Anyone who calls drums a "trap kit."
What other pretentious shit deserves a punch?
Anyone who calls a designer a "rock star."
- Or 'guru', or 'wizard', or 'ninja', or ...Continuity
- fucking yes.Hombre_Lobo
- fucking MEGA yesMiguex
- I know a "design ninja" so add "anyone who accepts any of these as a title"ben_
- jedi, did you already say that?Ancillary
- I've also seen 'maestro' recently. Punches for those cunts, too.Continuity
css power ranger
'Trap kit' for drums? Either I'm getting old, or simply don't get out enough cos this is a new one to me.
My co-worker, who calls himself a "TECH-EVANGELIST"
People who use the word 'Efficacy'.
Anyone (particularly anyone in the public eye) who refers to a partner as 'my rock'.
..farting and not screaming "DOORKNOB"
- I don't think CyBrainX has ever played this game. I feel sorry for you bro. Buy you a beer?monospaced
- btw, it's called "slug bug"monospaced
- I played it in the early '80s and I saw a kid do it just a few days ago.monospaced
- It's been a while. I'm a little slow today.CyBrainX
- punch bugAncillary
"often times" - fully prepared to punch myself when I hear that expression, just to quell the rage.
People who announce they're quitting QBN.
People who say 'ideation' and 'silo thinking' a lot.
"Lets take this offline."
using the word curated to describe anything
People who say, "same difference," when they really mean, "no difference."
- let me ask you this... if there is no difference, is it not indeed therefore inherently the same forthwith?prophetone
- then they would say, "the same," and not "same difference." the latter requires two (or more) sets of diffsmonospaced
- sorry, it's just flat-out wrong and illogical to say it like that and I want to punch anyone who doesmonospaced
- people who argue over said differences ;)Amicus
- i want to punch you all.mantrakid
People whose sentences consist mostly of the word 'like'.