- Last post
- 56 Responses
- JSK 0
Actually you wouldnt get 1mil. You would have to pay estate tax on it.
- CALLES 0
buy QBN ban all of you and troll all by myself
- registe 0
Some inheritances, such as life insurance proceeds, are tax free
- identity 0
Assuming the 1,000,000 is post-tax.
Take $100,000 and use that to set up a website that offers seed capital for new start ups. Also use this money to advertise the start-up and live on (sparingly) for 1 year's time.
Divide the other $900,000 into 18 separate seed ventures - $50,000/venture for an equity stake no less than 20% of the company.
Of the thousands - if not tens of thousands who enter, pick the 18 that have the best chance of succeeding. Of those 18 of tens of thousands, you'll likely have a good one that's bought out by google, yahoo or facebook. Cash in that 20%.
- ukit 0
I would move to Jamaica and buy a small bar/ restaurant on the beach. Yeah mon
- CanHasQBN 0
i just got $240k yesterday. no jokes. i'm scared. i don't know anything about monies.
possibly more $$ coming in soon. somewhere around $660k.
fuckin weird year.
- shut your filthy mouthmonospaced
what do you do? i wanna see your portfolio.
- he said no jokes, must be trueJSK
- i can't show you my portfolio. it has my real name on it. i don't wanna connect my real name with this screen name.CanHasQBN
- i dont do anything right now. but will start a new company soon. not related to design at all. it's a low overhead, pretty profitable biz.CanHasQBN
- ...pretty profitable business.CanHasQBN
- need an intern?
- need a fluffer?sigg
- same differenceidentity
- Will you be our next hedge?JSK
- Hi, can I get a loan?ukit
- you've been saying this for yearseficks
- actually, for months i've been saying it's coming. it just came.CanHasQBN
- scarabin 0
- pillhead 0
- TheeOtherJuan 0
Communications technology is a great place to park 30% of this.
- formed 0
Buy a vacation house, invest in real estate, take a damn vacation
- registe 0
I'm taking this moment to lol the edits of this thread. again.