- Last post
- 56 Responses
Actually you wouldnt get 1mil. You would have to pay estate tax on it.
buy QBN ban all of you and troll all by myself
Some inheritances, such as life insurance proceeds, are tax free
Assuming the 1,000,000 is post-tax.
Take $100,000 and use that to set up a website that offers seed capital for new start ups. Also use this money to advertise the start-up and live on (sparingly) for 1 year's time.
Divide the other $900,000 into 18 separate seed ventures - $50,000/venture for an equity stake no less than 20% of the company.
Of the thousands - if not tens of thousands who enter, pick the 18 that have the best chance of succeeding. Of those 18 of tens of thousands, you'll likely have a good one that's bought out by google, yahoo or facebook. Cash in that 20%.
I would move to Jamaica and buy a small bar/ restaurant on the beach. Yeah mon
i just got $240k yesterday. no jokes. i'm scared. i don't know anything about monies.
possibly more $$ coming in soon. somewhere around $660k.
fuckin weird year.
- shut your filthy mouthmonospaced
what do you do? i wanna see your portfolio.
- he said no jokes, must be trueJSK
- i can't show you my portfolio. it has my real name on it. i don't wanna connect my real name with this screen name.CanHasQBN
- i dont do anything right now. but will start a new company soon. not related to design at all. it's a low overhead, pretty profitable biz.CanHasQBN
- ...pretty profitable business.CanHasQBN
- need an intern?
- need a fluffer?sigg
- same differenceidentity
- Will you be our next hedge?JSK
- Hi, can I get a loan?ukit
- you've been saying this for yearseficks
- actually, for months i've been saying it's coming. it just came.CanHasQBN
Communications technology is a great place to park 30% of this.
Buy a vacation house, invest in real estate, take a damn vacation
I'm taking this moment to lol the edits of this thread. again.