- Last post
- 77 Responses
I'd really like to play with the thing and see what it can do. But I also don't see what the point is aside from just eliminating the step of having to scan your line. But that step is now replaced with this new software that transfers it into your image-app of choice. So, the difference will be in how it looks in the end. At least, that's what I hope.
let me know when the ballpoint pen strokes become vector stokes in illustrator or corel
- the vectors this creates aren't compatible with AI?dopepope
- i don't know if it will create solids or strokes yet, i fear it being a proprietary img formatregiste
- it definitely shows it being compatible with AI, PS and Sb in the video.dopepope
- i see that but wonder if each stroke is it's own item, how it will deal with fills etcregiste
- all strokes grouped into 1 layer or your drawing is flattened into it's own live trace outputregiste
- I see. interesting tho. could be awesome, could be dog shit.dopepope
- i think it's rad and hope for strokes, that way we can delete ones we don't wantregiste
The bitmap resolution of the sketches is 600 dpi. That's good news.
pushed back to mid october now. so reads Wacom site anyway.
I have a pre-production model and it's incredible. I'm churning out museum-quality work
Is this dang thing out yet?! Heard from a few sites that it was gonna be released today. Maybe they lie.....
On their website they say:
"The line simply isn't as true as a scan, and that is exactly why it's for brainstorming, sketching and rough drawings as opposed to polished artworks."
From: http://www.digitalartsonline.co.… Above.
Fuck that noise.. just look at the images in that review and you can see straight up it's not gonna be very accurate - it is already adding in extra lines and stroking past your drawing limits. This is a Sketching tool and nothing more... i personally cant see how id get anything useable out of that thing.. no haterism intended, just real talk.
Plus id love to see how it handles pressure sensitivity with a ballpoint pen when even if you push hard, its a uniform width line.. :P
Wacom should have made a pressure sensitive pen for the ipad. That I could get behind.
On their website they said:
Where is this? Can't buy it anywhere in Canada.
Is is available in any countries?