- Last post
- 9 Responses
Have you guys seen anything similar to this forum? This is very unique to me but im sure there's something as simple and minimal.
Anything worth checking?
its tough isnt it, being that QBN is by far and away the nicest most usable forum interface ive seen,
and it was ahead of the game with the notes system, facebook must have took some 'inspiration' from it with their comments.
I like how QBN has the topics always present on the same screen as the thread itself. For some reason 99% of forums never adopted this concept but it works really well.
If anyone wants a QBN clone I will build one for $10k
Guess there aren't any ^^
There was an interesting project linked from here about half a year ago that was like a more minimal QBN...anyone know what I mean?
It also started with Q...
So, to recap, you a forum implementation with a spotty search feature, in which users are stuck with having whatever inane thing they post exist eternally without any ability to edit/erase and utterly findable by google for all time?
Qonversation.com is down for upgrades.
Why pull a site down while you are working on the next version? It just seems like a sure fire way to piss off users and have them never come back.
Dropular did this as well and seems to have far fewer drops than the original incarnation.
- I thought of dropular as soon as you said this. Wasn't this created by the same person?kalkal
- And I used dropular before the change and my login details didn't work any morekalkal
- So I went on my trail and got a ffffound! Invite. Did not look back.kalkal
- And why would I? They never fucking update the site, there's no chance of this happening there!kalkal
- NT was down for a few days before QBN went up.tymeframe
- Dropular was down for months and kept missing their own deadlines with lack of updates too.kalkal
- I wasn't a regular NTer when they upgraded.Amicus