- Last post
- 59 Responses
it's trashy art
Rather boring honestly. From what I can tell these images were deleted for a good reason - they're junk.
It's kind of interesting.
but... if they were deleted... huh?
why should anyone delete those photos...there are couple of fine pics there...
- obviously they weren't deleted...they were uploaded insteadmonospaced
- yeah but then the concept of the site is contrary to the concept of the deleted photos of the uploaded photosloool
- yeah thats what i was wonderingDodecahedron
- yewh, the site is just a bunch of dirty liarsmonospaced
the shop button is a little out of place....random.
- pffft why?Dodecahedron
- If Rem Koolhaas would say it you would agree..If I say it you say pffff.
- not likely I have no idea who that is and am generally really sceptical of authority.Dodecahedron
- I bet you just Googled that name :)houdou
- huh? he just admitted he didn't know who that was.CanHasQBN
- looks like a corporate stock photointeliboy
BB is going to be all over this.
overall I think it's a cool idea.
Remember kids: Art is about research, as opposed to: decoration/ illustration/ non referential worked out technical skill/ straight copying of the obvious.
- I think it's gotten to a point where art is literally whatever the observer wants it to be....set
- rather whatever the creator wants it to be. who gives a fuck about the observer?doesnotexist
- the observer. He makes the final decision as to what it is.Projectile
- remember kids, don't let anyone define art, especially some internet strangerregiste
- Seems you got art and design mixed up. Art would be a (personal) expression whereas design is planned & for purposePeter
- this has been said since the beginning of art.fadein11
I think that with enough time of enough people picking out the few nice ones among thousands, it could turn into a collection of gems. Till then, certainly not going to spend time myself doing so.