- Last post
- 10 Responses
I see a smiley face in the bottom one! :)
Shit just got real!!
"Mexico City on alert as Popocatepetl volcano spews rock and ash"
(this image was from last week.)
Let's be real, if this volcano blows, there will be NO time for evacuation.
here's a video taken yesterday by some guy on fb.
not sure if it will work but try it. the sound of the explosions are friken crazy!
 Yasur in Vanuatu started November 3rd.
 Pacaya in Guatemala started November 11-12th.
 Etna in Italy started November 13th.
 Sinabung in Indonesia started November 13-14th.
 Colima in Mexico started November 17th.
- Why do you think we have all these guns.BabySnakes
- ^ ;-)mugwart
- can't help but notice how many red states from trumps electoral college map that would wipe out. way to go mother naturekona
- Nuke it!adrok
- I'm you're Huckleberryjaylarson
- Where do you think most of the US's food is produced?GM278
- kona says that and then thinks he's different/better than all the gun-toating rednecks. Irony.MondoMorphic
- ooooh burn!
- Well, we'd lose a lot of cows to eat for sure.
- *grabs popcorn, waits for the priveliged on, konut, to stand on his little box and rant about identity politics and race...robotron3k
- of course you would eat a food that's pure white and looks like cottonkona
- Looks like Mexico will be fine, especially with that new wall coming along nicely muwahahahaha!!!sofakingback
- “Why Johnny Ringo. Looks like a vilcano just exploded over your grave...”cannonball1978
- It'll erupt exactly one day after Mexico wall is finished and tears it down.mekk
- no one lives there anywaydrgs
I spent a few seasons volunteering at Yellowstone when I was in college. In the winter, when the park was pretty empty and the only way to get around was on snowmobile (or bombardier snow coaches), I'd go out to Old Faithful Geyser at night. Because the water is superheated from the caldera (the recessed volcano beneath Yellowstone), it freezes much faster than cold water and would sound like shattering glass. Still one of my favorite memories.
Slightly OT but figured it would be worth a share.