- Last post
- 57 Responses
1st one still the best imo
First and last!
- This isn't even clever. Two weeks from now it will have no context.dMullins
- The context is that they have an office in Tokyo, hence using part of their brand to make the flag.CuriousGeorge
- Switzerland have an office in Tokyo?mydo
- Hahaha. It's weak. You'd think W+K would come up with something better...Bargels
So...is the consensus still that this is all shameless promotion and that the disaster should generate nothing but donations?
Honestly, these types of relief efforts are all so useless. Why create/sell a bunch of consumables? Why not just donate your time or money to actual relief work. So sad and lazy at the same time.
it's mind numbing how a graphic design community can bemoan the making of graphics... who are you all to judge how another individual spends their time, let alone their money? it's a long dark narrow path most of you must lead yourselves down each day.
haters are gonna hate aren't they?
- keep it simple.akrok
- dont get it.. is it representing the reactors having only half the normal water?autoflavour
- you dont get it. ok. do you know about the "half flag down" moment?akrok
- could also have other meanings.
cut in half, the country.akrok
- or a tribute to pokemon creator. he unfortunately died in the disaster.pango
- he didn't die.digdre
- It's a Greenland flag.i_monk