- Last post
- 398 Responses
saw one above southern California last night that looked like the one in this video. Fist time I've ever witnessed anything like that. The aliens are definitely plotting a takeover.
What's the deal with the traffic light, it doesn't seem to ever turn green?
flickered like a candle.
probably just a flare tied to a helium balloon.
Look at how it lights up the whole sky......HOLY FUCK!
Is this a viral marketing thread for Battle: Los Angeles?
i like how at 2:24 of that video a bunch of fish appear
dbloc don't you live in HB? were you looking east?
- not anymore...I live in south county now. I was looking south though.dbloc
- than is what probably a helicopter doing a hover maneuver over PendletonHijoDMaite
- didn't look like a helicopter....could be though I guess with some sort of flare on it. It was super high up.dbloc
The problem with UFO vids is, the more believable they are, the less interesting they are. If it looks awesome it's definitely fake. And if it's boring as fuck, then maybe it's real. The idea that we may not be alone is awe inspiring, but these flickering dots of light recorded by ppl with Parkinson's disease are not.
I saw a UFO once. It was middle of the day and a large self illuminating light streaked through the sky behind some clouds very fast. Most people say it was a jet aircraft or something but there is not mistaking a jet aircraft considering they are so damn loud and this just appeared out of nowhere in silence, they don't move anywhere near as fat as this either. The other thing I thought was that it was a meteor but I don't know if meteors glow so damn bright in the middle of the day. Jets aren't self illuminating either.
The problem with UFOs is, I doubt aliens would hover around Earth for centuries without saying hi. Are they shy or something?
- they say hi all the time, they are collaborating with governments and megacorporationsDodecahedron
- Corporate selloutsabettertomorrow
- haha, yeah. The Man and The Alien are in bed together oppressing the peoples.Dodecahedron
- So aliens are bad? I thought they were guiding our progress as a species or which is itabettertomorrow
- they are sellouts man! they are just chasing the money and power they don't care about the fans.Dodecahedron
- ... i mean humans.Dodecahedron
Also seems to me that just seeing a flying saucer, doesn't necessarily mean alien. It could be a manmade flying saucer.
doesn't anyone ever think of using a fucking tripod??
OMG LOOK!!! it's a blurry fucking wiggling dot!! I captured it on video!!!
"We're ready to believe you."
until they probe your ass