- Last post
- 260 Responses
hopefully they're not vandalizing private property. I'm all for arts but against vandalizing.
I'm sure graffiti artists would never do that
- you got scammedfrost215
- is that from the streets? more like a media whore.jetSkii
- haha mr brainwash. you got suckered manyokashaakstra
- 700€... oh deargoldieboy
- now worth 50pseeessess
- That's on Kenmare Street on the Lower East Side. I pass it every morning.CyBrainX
- he's a hack, but he's a _famous_ hack. There was a movie about him.monNom
- Being Marilyn Monroe as a man is not logical.CyBrainX
Came across this today. Not technically street art but still quite good...
How i did I get scammed, my friend who knows art, told me it was a good investment