- Last post
- 15 Responses
sooooo -- I want to get some new frames next month. I tend to pick out really boring classic black glasses which is a variation of what I've had since kindergarten. The last pair I got were these
and some random woman browsing the store picked them out for me. Best pair I've ever had but goddamn they're heavy. Anyone here want to style my eyes?
I've been thinking about these -- too trendy?
I know someone here has something good.
nah, I'm good
love warby parker
- so well priced. those are only like 80 bucks.shellie
- just make sure you get an eye exam before ordering, and have them include the distance between retinas.kona
- I have a complicated prescription. (invisible bi-focals) you think I should just order frames and have my dr deal with lenses?shellie
- i'm not sure. my right eye's prescription was pretty steep and it upped the price to $110.kona
- because the lenses needed to be a bit thicker. lol. i look like the guy utopian posted below.kona
Who cares if they're too trendy?
And who cares what everyone else thinks?
If you like them, get them.
wear them on the 23rd and we will let ya know. :-)
- whoa those are tight. Where'd you get em?shellie
- The ones I got now are so heavy they're seriously bothering my nose.shellie
- i got them in rome but i'm sure you can find them wherever you aresseo
- nice. I'm definitely going to try something like that on. Never tired wire frames. thnx!shellie
- yeah it's just different from the thicker frames. it's what my grandfather wore.sseo
I would, but I hear it burns.
I really like Eye Eye Denmark frames. I've been wearing EED frames since day one and won't change if I can help it.