- Last post
- 308 Responses
Looks damn good.
capone and omar
Who is omar, is he from another show?
- he robs drugdealersbrandelec
- It's probably "The Wire". fanboys always talk about him.
- Oh, missed that show. Heard it was great, I thought he might be from that.CygnusZero4
- yeah, lots of crossover characters from HBO showsmonospaced
- I mean, actors, not charactersmonospaced
I can't wait! HBO series are so worth it.
The first episode was awesome! HBO shows are the only ones worth watching on TV.
Nice to see Steve Buscemi in a TV series.
It was good. And violent. I like.
- I am in the midst of conducting arrangements that will keep Atlantic City wet as a mermaid's twat.
- Jeez, Nucky, you're fucking mermaids now?
- Every vote counts, Mr. Mayor.
Cut out with the cowboy shit, it's distracting...
I need more Capone! Can't wait for next episode.
Great KKK scene from the last episode.
Checking in, who's hooked?
haven't seen it, looks good though.
Funny scene. Shes a cutie.
Another great scene.
Good show but self indulgent intro is way too long. Buschemis girl needs to hit the road. I cringe every time she says "daaaaddy".
gotta say the scene towards the end of last nights episode was pretty bad ass
started watching this last night. full of win.
why cant i buy on itunes ?