- Last post
- 649 Responses
- BuddhaHat 0
geeze I hope there are no Americans on here that like shrimp...
- Ramanisky2 0
looking quite dire
- rson 0
- IRNlun6 0
Purely hypothetical since I don't know about how to actually stop a burst pipe, but can't they just blow it up at the base? Similar to burning pipelines? If so, is BP trying to save their product at the expense of our environment, food supply and livelihoods that trace back generations?
- vaxorcist 0
I have a friend whose father is an oil company geologist.. he said he's surprised this hasn't happened sooner, as the gulf of mexico rigs were drilling far deeper than he thought safe...
- ETM 0
- well aquaman is a DC character and he doesnt exist in our world..e-pill
- the Sub- Mariner is a Mutant and he HATES humanity.. so no luck there..e-pill
- the little mermaid got her legs in the end of her movie, so what can she do??e-pill
- and we all know THAT IN NOT OPTIMUS PRIME.. pfft prime has ORANGE FIRE DECALS!!e-pill
- rusty_ace 0
well optimums is enjoying the hot oil bath, aqua man is busy with an older Ariel. An sub mariner has already washed ashore.
- dirtydesign 0
but seriously, drilling for oil in the ocean, just seems like a terrible idea in general...
- quack 0
- jbasnight 0
BP is apparently drilling a well to intercept the well that's spewing oil into the gulf. Estimated completion: 3 months!
- quack 0
funny how there hasn't a slew of "fuck britain" and "britain, fuck yeah" posts associated with this disaster, if this were an american company it would have already happened. i'm sure some misguided souls are still blaming palin though... fucking idiots
- well i guess the fact that the bp usa offices are also massive and it's a 'multi-national' save the uk here.airey
- this is every bodies problem and every bodies faultsequoia
- you mean everybody's yeah? or are you blaming the physical body?airey
- sorry about my poor grammarsequoia
- i actually prefer yours. that way we can blame the dead also. fuck their bodies.airey
- we fucking dead british bodies? by compulsion only i swear m'lord.iamtheboo
- airey 0
i love the anti-corporation horseshit delivered via a computer that requires power and manufacturing from what exactly? oil, uranium and coal (depending where you live). it's like people don't realise bp only drills oil for us fuckers. it's not like bp decided to drill and then create an oil slick through a fuck-up just for 'corporate kicks'.
- xcarlx 0
- Did you use any petroleum based products today? A consumer good? Yeah, fuck you too then.ETM
- what does that have to do with BP ignoring safety regs?....xcarlx
- i have not heard of any fucin Cit-go or Getty oil spills lately.xcarlx
- <actually its the third, i forgot about the alaskan pipeline oil spill, also caused by bp's stupidity.xcarlx
- Fuck Britain > or fuck BP. Think on it.iamtheboo
- Most of BP's shareholders are American, so you may as well go fuck yourself you ignorant chump.detritus
- Oh, not quite so any more. Well, let's split the mutual auto-fucking... http://www.bp.com/ex…detritus
- quack 0
thx xcarlx, i feel the world is right again
*burns rubber tire