- Last post
- 1,209 Responses
A friend just bought himself a porsche a few weeks ago and has just finished fitting this Pandem bodykit to it.
He's also had wheels custom-made for it. I'm not talking custom sprayed - he designed the wheels and had them cut from solid blocks of alloy.
Not usually a fan of body-kitted cars but this looks like a bti of a beast. Definitely a fun track car!
- I was checking this out at the sema show a couple years back, its pretty awesome.sofakingback
- Isn't that the current Mazda roadster? Looks cool.monospaced
- yea, its a modified version. I can't remember if its from their R&D shop in Irvine or a 3rd party. Mazda uses it at all their shows so its probably theirssofakingback
My Buddie is selling his ride.
He spent years to restore it to the last bolt, and we had some serious fun with this car, but it's time to let go :)
There are doubts over the validity of the record but either way, this lap would still put underwear cleanliness under threat.
- Testing road cars on the Nurburgring is silly.slappy
- Isn't it more of a standard (infamous) comparison than any particular test?MrT
- 4m46s touches the inside kerb a tiny bit too heavily, but otherwise unbelievable velvet-smooth control, and the power out of the corners is insaneBuddhaHat
- Testing road cars on the Nurburgring is a reference point as to how fast they really areelektro
- ..on the Nurburgringslappy