- Last post
- 1,289 Responses
- get one too, prices are going up.BabySnakes
- get one soon*BabySnakes
- $250K for a coyote bronco is insane! The interior of that one is gross! I prefer their Sun Valley one...fooler
- Yeah, it's insane. That sun valley one is dope!kona
- I had one 20 years ago. Had to wear eye protectionn to keep the rust blowing around inside from getting in my eyes. Good times.lemmy_k
I still have a few years to save up for the Tesla Roadster next gen.
- it's all good but the lack of engine sound always bums me out.renderedred
- Engine sound? That's so primitive. I'm all about tech, future. Don't need no stinkin' engine noise.M01XXX
- just like there's a "click" sound on some digital cameras, if there was an option of uploading a sound to the car for me i'd drive it ;)renderedred
- If there's one thing sci-fi books have taught me, its that noise = wasted energy :)detritus
- LOL! Always amazing what people will waste money on.formed
- Not a "waste" if it's what they're into and can afford it. Only live once and you don't see herses followed by uhaul trucks. Might as well do what you love.GM278
- wasting money is paying bills to equals for the resources they stole from other equals.imbecile
Love me some https://www.youtube.com/user/ful…
- +1 for fully charged — I'm really not much into cars, but I'm a subscriber to this channel. Makes me feel a bit manly whenever I watch it.detritus
- ^itsgoodinnit. Johnny Smith is a great addition, recently - although i wouldn't go as far as saying he puts hairs on your chest.PeterPancake
New Formula E racing car, for next season.
Most impressive feature is (to my mind, anyway) that it now has a battery capable enough to last an entire race.
- Couldnt they have a smaller battery + switch the battery in 2 secs during pit stopsdrgs
- That's what existing formula e cars do, I think. Dunno, I don't particularly follow it — am just interested in the techdetritus
- Qualcomm proposed using their halo technology to charge the cars batteries while they're racing. Halo is like wireless charging for your phone, but for carssofakingback
- Ideally they would put them in the roads for cars to charge while driving.sofakingback
so inspiring, one kid started in his garage in Croatia, and now creating the future of cars.
this is the Rimac destroying a lambo and nsx on Grand tour
I've never been much into super cars (because motorcycles FTW)
but this thing makes me drool