- Last post
- 566 Responses
What was the last concert you've been to?
last years radiohead
Mogwai last april
Kasabian at Brixton Academ
Mine was: Dinosaur Jr
Before that The Breeders, then Sonic Youth.
- Nice on all accounts. How were the Breeders.CyBrain
- It was great, it felt more like a party than a concert. In STL so all the rollergirls were there.seed
- SY played a free show on the riverfront and the weather was awesome, Great show.seed
- I'd love to see Sonic Youth one day. I had a chance at Tibetan Freedom Concert in the late 90s.CyBrain
- Loves me some Dinosaur Jr. That was my last show too !FawnDog
Phoenix last month
Antony and the Johnsons was one of the better ones - Also saw a bunch of local bands - best one being 'Flotation Walls'
Depeche Mode with Peter,Bjorn, and John a few months ago. DM was sooo good. PB&J got the shaft on the stage set and time.
Van Halen with the return of David Lee Roth. Excellent show!
Dinosaur Jr or Them Crooked Vultures
Jane's Addiction & NIN - Last Summer
Itzhak Perlman - tomorrow
Wilco - March
hmmm i cant think so it was one of the following
Face to Face
Just got tix for:
Nada Surf @ Bowery
Screeching Weasel @ Trocadero
Reverend and the Makers, The Enemy, Kasabian and Oasis in Sunderland
Wolfmother on Friday
Grizzly Bear - BellyUp Tavern
- have you ever been to the qbn san diego drinks?Meeklo
- Not yet sir, perhaps the next one.DRIFTMONKEY
- yamon! there is a big chance we will do this at the turf supper club in golden hillsMeeklo
- Yeah, i noticed most of you cats live near North Park area, I need to move down there. San Marcos blows.DRIFTMONKEY
I was wrong, my last show was the Pixies in Chicago.
i saw julian casablancas at the troc last night.
russian circles last month
Tricky - Barbican.
Not been to one in a while actually.