- Last post
- 362 Responses
Specifically under 1000cc and with a reasonable price tag. Thoughts?
it's bike day at QBN
what kind of riding are you looking to do?
- crashed mine last year, didn't like this bike.dyspl
- I have this and love it.zachmattheus
- i had one also. Nice bike, not super fast, but unique and easy to handle.heavyt
- my friend just bought a red one with the full fairing kit, he absolutely loves it. He has the VT modelArsenicPants
- SVs are for those afraid of the Z1K ;)version3
- Also have one, extremely low maintenance, goes plenty fast, price is niceaaux
the sv is a great bike, dont fall into the stigma attached to the smaller cc bikes as not being capable/girlie bikes. Do you have any prior experience??
Lots of nice Triumphs to suit that bill.
or any mid size japanese
another monster rider here. great bike under 8500 euro. as I am over 190cm, it is a bit small for me, but my wife, who is 165cm tall, has the perfect riding position. I ride it daily between 40 to 70 km, and it makes me happy.
hondas are very good too. hornet 600?