- Last post
- 813 Responses
- is that by Wright?digdre
- looks like the Kaufmann house from the top, not the usual photoviewuan
- Falling water by Wright, Love it!DCDesigns
- i'd totally want to live in this house...coco_ono
- It's starting to fall down apparently... I hope they restore it to original, it is a Classic.BuddhaHat
- looks like somthing from a james bond movie.....nice thouheena
- Love this one!vincekwok
- Fox & Jacobs?formula
- that looks comfortabledocpoz
- here come some of my shots from the place...drake-von-drake
- I really dig this.slappy
- that's freaky. it looks like some sort of crazy alien building is growing out of the other onesublocked
- ive been there, you walk under the building to enter it, its really amazing.inhaler97
- impressive! I really have to visit this place!uan
- this post is full of fail.. :(janne76
and a smaller thing is the little cafe in Littlehampton, that me and the mrs go to once a month. I recommend it highly :) It's the one building thats made me go "whhoooaaa! ppghgsts. Thats good"
It's my favouritest building in the whole world. Love architecture where when you see it, you think "is that for real" also shows how one beautiful piece of design can transform a town. The Bilbao effect as they call it.
surprised this thread didn't take off :) to design based maybe.
Now this is a thread I can get behind!
i have no pictures to add. i just like this thread. bump.