- Last post
- 18 Responses
huh. I like the second design best, but overall I'm left with a feeling that it could have been done better.
I think they will regret the Itallic on one. But I really like 2, 3 is not so hot. Usual excellence from happy cog though
Im with you guys, the second is best. The first, imo, isnt very linear, although the subpage is an improvement. The seconds design has vast potential in the styling department as well. I can see it being chosen, easy.
2nd is best, but I think it should be combined with 1st.
I agree with everyone, I think the redesigns are nice, I understand they are just the first versions. But from what I see right now, I am a little afraid of what might come of it. Mozilla's page right now is by no means bad.
meh, looks about 10 minutes of work to be fair.
word. all thrown together really fast after a ton of thinking that didnt really go anywhere probably
keep the original i say - these all look a bit poo!
Mozilla seems to do alot of Public design cases lately..
same with the Ubiquity logo/icon by Sebastiaan De With
too much art, not enough thought
I've been trying to get my parents to use Firefox for five years now, and all I can say about this attempt at a redesign is that it would scare them to death and they'd never stop using IE. Ugh.
I think all of the solutions are pretty bad, shallow work. First one is the one that appeals to me the most but all of them are way too bad.
kkills, has an interesting point, they should redesign so it appeals to IE users(give them a good REASON WHY to switch), and not the exisiting community. But while those designs might be interesting visually, feels utterly pointless, it's almost like going to an expensive stylist to get a haircut.
What the Hell Happened to Mozilla and Firefox?
- bullshit rant.
check out how many mobile users the competition has and you will see why it's on declinested
- Mozilla seems remarkably unfocused beyond its capacity for burning through its quite substantial funding. I use FF, which I love — but everything else? Pfft.detritus
- Even the nerds on nerd forums I've read reacting to this think it's a techie, unloveable and mostly pointless redesign.detritus
- the only time I use FF is to download skin flicks as a lot of the streaming video plugins don't play nice with Chrome.face_melter
- ew, i'd rather you'd kept that to yourself!detritus
- What? They're purely for research purposes.face_melter
- bullshit rant.
i like the simplicity of the word, but they fucked up with al the visual elements / colours around it.