- Last post
- 28,344 Responses
we should be seeing news of her extramarital affair she had very soon... this is the best soap opera since "Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman"
You know McCain picked the right running mate when you have this many rumors and lies come out of the competition this fast.
- we can now add troll and coward to your resume.amongthemasses
- show us your moose knuckleGreedo
- I see, We had Obama. No we have SarahPalin. Oddly enough they use the same talking points.TheBlueOne
- How's your knocked up daughter? What's her name.. Britney?nicnichols
- har har har-dly funny nicnicklestommyo
Barack Obama goes on the O'Reilly Factor.
John McCain runs away from Larry King.
Sarah Palin refuses to answer any questions from any reporters, runs home to Alaska.
This meme about Republican toughness is simply absurd.
I can't take it anymore... I'm no longer fit to go out in public because of my ranting and raving
You all sound very smart.
Amen, Glory to God© Sarah Palin is on QBN... praise the Lord and send in the Angels of Vengence to strike down those naysayers and the evil media... let the Lords will be done... and don't forget about shooting endangered wolves by helicopter to make sure there are enough elk and moose for hunting season... BLAM! BLAM! ohh praise the Lord... ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
"Too much and too long, we seem to have surrendered community excellence and community values in the mere accumulation of material things. Our gross national product ... if we should judge America by that - counts air pollution and cigarette advertising, and ambulances to clear our highways of carnage. It counts special locks for our doors and the jails for those who break them. It counts the destruction of our redwoods and the loss of our natural wonder in chaotic sprawl. It counts napalm and the cost of a nuclear warhead, and armored cars for police who fight riots in our streets. It counts Whitman's rifle and Speck's knife, and the television programs which glorify violence in order to sell toys to our children.
"Yet the gross national product does not allow for the health of our children, the quality of their education, or the joy of their play. It does not include the beauty of our poetry or the strength of our marriages; the intelligence of our public debate or the integrity of our public officials. It measures neither our wit nor our courage; neither our wisdom nor our learning; neither our compassion nor our devotion to our country; it measures everything, in short, except that which makes life worthwhile. And it tells us everything about America except why we are proud that we are Americans."
Robert F. Kennedy, 1968
You know all this Palin smoke and mirrors shit, and the McCain\Rove strategy to make this about personalities and not issues is just so fucking fucked. This country needs real leadership right now, and an engaged and educated populace...thanks to thie weekends bailout of freddie and fannie expect the US deficeit to reach it's first trillion dollar mark sometime next year. This is insane.
Hey JOhn Q. Public ^- all the rich guys just got their ass saved for doing their best "heckuva job brownie" routine, and about a trillion of the taxpayers dollars just went out of the country to Japan, China and Russia to keep them from pulling the plug on our sorry ass economy and by extension the US War on whatever the fuck we're calling it this week. I bet a whole bunch of small banks with overexposure are going to go into the fucking toilet next week...
Meanwhile dumbfucks across the nation want to hand the economy over to the jackholewho got us into this mess, and god forbid he dies, some know nothing bumblefuck fromthe frigid north who won't talkp to the press until she's "brought up to speed"...
wake. the. fuck. up.
Damn, did you guys catch this part of McCain's speech??? Crazy
The way these cunts carry on, you'd think they hadn't been in power for 8 years. God help America if these fuckwits get re-elected. I use to love America but for God's sake...you're country is going down the toilet and the scary thing is, half your country doesn't realise or care.
18 Things you need to believe to be a Republican...
Today at 6:28pm
1. Jesus loves you, and shares your hatred of homosexuals, Hillary Clinton, and Barack Obama.
2. Saddam was a good guy when Reagan armed him, but a bad guy when Bush's Daddy made war on him; a good guy when Cheney did business with him, and a bad guy when Bush needed a 'gee-we-can't-find-Bin-Laden' diversion.
3. Trade with Cuba is wrong because the country is Communist, but trade with China and Vietnam is vital to a spirit of international harmony.
4. The United States should get out of the United Nations, and our highest national priority is enforcing U.N. resolutions against Iraq.
5. A woman can't be trusted with decisions about her own body, but multi-national drug corporations can make decisions affecting all mankind without regulation.
6. The best way to improve military morale is to praise the troops in speeches while slashing veterans' benefits and combat pay.
7. If condoms are kept out of schools adolescents won't have sex.
8. A good way to fight terrorism is to belittle our longtime allies, then demand their cooperation and money.
9. Providing health care to all Iraqis is sound policy, but providing health care to all Americans is socialism. HMO's and insurance companies have the best interests of the public at heart.
10. Tobacco's link to cancer is junk science, but creationism should be taught in schools.
11. A president lying about an extramarital affair is an impeachable offense, but a president lying to enlist support for a war in which thousands die is solid defense policy.
12. Government should limit itself to the powers named in the Constitution, which include banning gay marriages and censoring the Internet.
13. The public has a right to know about Hillary's cattle trades, but George W. Bush's driving record is none of our business.
14. Being a drug addict is a moral failing and a crime, unless you're a conservative radio host. Then it's an illness, and you need our prayers for your recovery.
15. Support for 'Executive Privilege' in perpetuity for every Republican ever born, who will be born, or who might be born.
16. What Bill Clinton did in the 1960's is of vital national interest, but what Bush did in the '80's is irrelevant.
17. Support hunters who shoot their friends, and blame the friends for wearing orange vests similar to those worn by the quail.
18. Rabidly support a current Republican VP candidate with 18 months of experience as a Governor, but lambaste a Democratic Governor past VP hopeful because - "he only has 3 years experience." (No kidding! See: http://www.comedycentral.com/vid…)
etc., etc., etc.,...
I'm fucking sick of both the democratic and republican parties... they both stand for good things, but the way both sides antagonize each other is equally as ridiculous as the things they think the other believes. I think Barack Obama is a good man, well aligned with what the democratic party stands for both in policy and in daily practice. For that, I wish him luck, but for everyone else (myself included) I hope the election goes to shit and we're all forced to drop the fucked up stereotypes (such as the above post, and basically every other political chain email in history).
- Moderates need to unite into our own party except we'll get corrupt like everyone else.ninjasavant
- Be a Libertarian.tommyo
- ffs... just vote for the basketball guyMirpour
- I would vote Libertarian if I was 18, except I don't think I would vote for Bob Barr.ismith