- Last post
- 38 Responses
J Pitts Show - Episode 050!!!
Live at the BBQ!!
We had a barbecue for our 50th episode. DJ's Source and Maddbuddha held it down. We also upgraded to two microphones so hopefully we sound a little better. Big shout out to Big Zack for rocking the chef at the grill.
And most importantly THANK YOU for listening! =)
Some classic cuts definitely do get played (27:05), the two microphones are really serious, what's really hood!
But seriously thanks for everyone who checks the podcast out, we really are starting to get our shit together despite getting to 50 episodes in the most ass backwards way ever, haha.
Oh, and here's the ridiculous flyer Pitts made for the BBQ, haha:
No playlist because Madbuddha goes for a little over 30 minutes, and Source goes for about the same.
J Pitts Show - Episode 051:
Mic One vs. Mic Two
Our friend Slim Wilkins is a very hilarious dude. He is in true form on this episode, accompanied by some fresh jams!
Mic One vs. Mic Two
Time Machine - In the City of Everything
Outkast - Royal Flush ft. Raekwon
Distant - Distant Star ft. MF Doom
Zimbabwe Legit - Where I'm At ft. Mike G of the Jungle Brothers
NYGz - Your days are #'ed.
Kurupt - Yessir
Raekwon - Necro ft. Ghostface
Little Brother - Black Light Special
T.I. - Here I Am
Necro - STD's
"Don't be dirty under there!"
I wasn't present for this one, but I'm listening to it now, and I will say ... it is kind of funny and sad at the same time. Not sad like boo-hoo, but if you read between the lines on what is being said it's like hilariously sad, haha.
Also my voice was completely gone for Episode 050, I do have it back now though.
Allison Krauss & Robert Plant — Raising Sand
- Adult ContemporaryAmpersanderson
- I was listening to this at my Dad's house at Xmas. A strange, mixed bag of an album.detritus
- Plant looks like Arlo Guthrie's twin brother these days...GreedoLives
- 'adult contemporary' haahaha
Ain't that the truth? But.. hold on.. technically, I'm an adult now?detritus
- ...yeah, and I guess the fact that I love this album means I'n growns up tooAmpersanderson
- this album is really good. can't wait to see them at bonnarooOnesandZeros
- Good album.JerseyRaindog
Lamest FMT ever.
haven't seen any of the bloggers jump on this one yet so hopefully its fresh for the FMT:
Dubstep Allstars Vol.6 mixed by Appleblim
tech/dubstep. had kinda hoped applebim might slow it down a bit and get into some of the deep/dark/tribal stuff as on skull disco, this is def more tech than i had expected and almost club-paced at times, but still a great tracklist and mix.
- Sweet, thanks! Amazon very kindly sent me an email this week, suggesting I buy it from them...detritus
- horton, you just rocked it! Thanks.Ampersanderson
- Did some freelance stuff for the guy who designs these. Lovely bloke. http://www.giveupart…Concrete
- ah cool.. always liked the clean and simple art/photo direction on these.horton
still the worst FMT ever.