- Last post
- 26 Responses
Ha WTF is this
I'd say fake pilot is more of a motion designer than flash designer specifically. I have personally been following his work for years. Very talented in my opinion.
As for Yugo... he's more of a flash developer than a flash designer. And I don't think there are many devs out there who can f*ck with him personally.
his entrance was like a real life flash intro. And that, my friends, made me chuckle.
yeah, what I just saw on the presentation looks more like motion graphics. Looks awesome though. He gets points for the whole presentation with a helmet on.
he is in the movie at beginning w/o the helmet on walking along the back of the room....
it is impressive that he is able to speak japanese so well
qq... wtf is a "Flash designer" anyway? I feel sorry for anyone who dubs themselves a "Flash designer". God help you if it ever goes away.
mrbee, Flash designer is simply one who designs in Flash. I am surprised you find it so offensive.
- he also has a pointMeeklo
- Most if not all ppl design in Photoshop or Illustrator for Flash content. So the question remains...fyoucher1
- It's the end result that matters. If you design books, can you call yourself a book designer?ukit
- No one designs Illustrators or Photoshops. But they do design Flash.ukit
- No, they don't design Flash. They create designs that will be used in the program, Adobe Flash.fyoucher1
"Flash designers" do pretty well...try a search on krop
I design in Excel because of its awesome grid features, which makes me an Excel(lent) Designer. Now, who wants an intromercial?
i expected a rickroll in that movie
that was uncomfortable to watch.
group94 was really hot for a minute, now their work unfortunately looks all the same, they keep using those fuckin' pixel fonts for everything! They still have a nice body of work, though...
great studios last only as long as the promise of selling out exists