- Last post
- 674 Responses
What watch do you want or own?
I own an automatic Mondaine movement watch right now. I'd love to get this but its pretty $$
I also like the look of 80s Heuer Regatta models..
Aside from those, most newer watches are too big for my wrist. Nomos makes some great smaller watches, but still too expensive for me. And vintage chronographs are nice too..
- NOPE. sorry i'll glue a calculator to it or something..
anyway wearing a mechanical watch is too much fun. can't fuck with digital or quartz ever.pom
- gonna stick with "ewwww"
- On what, though? The band on the tag watch is ugly... but the MIH watch is definitely not! And 'vintage chronograph' is kind of not one look..pom
- I love both.non
- The band ruins it ... looks cheapXB12
- I like this watch.canuck
- morons, nice watchdrgss
- gorgeous watch.formula
thinking about getting this watchhttp://image.nixonnow.com/i...
- wood is for furniture, not your wristSamush
- its a damn nice watch they have it with other finishes. im not a fan of the wood watch either, so will get it with another finish.traut
- so hot.kello
- this is my only watch, reminds me of a scalemoldero
- this watch is rad looking. i have the wood and the white one but its a little tough to tell time on, great form poor functiondewilde
- I like the wood look. Different. Striking.ArtOrDie
- 2011 update, i havent wore this since the battery died and i picked up a $500 Tagmoldero
- sans round face and leather band, that watch would be on my wrist.lvl_13
- its cool but the lugzzzz are ugly as heckpom
- all the Tibetan buddhists are sporting these._salisae_
- I'd wear a watch like this just to laugh all the time. But the band and shit is ugly.flavorful
- exactly...it's cheap but i think the watch is funnysubimage
I have these two and hope they're the beginning of my collection.
- I've never liked panerai but that seamaster pro is great looking.pom
- yeah the Seamaster is great, I bought it in 2000 and it's been amazing, I never take it off.-kappa-
- I have this watch, except w/ the "power reserve" meter. Love how huge it looks on my wrist...mxhxr
- you have to have a big wrist or you look like a tool wearing this. the seamaster is awesome.sputnik2
- everybody and their GRANDMOTHER has a Paneai. (I am now yawning...)styleplus
Come across the brand TimeMachine (or that's what i think its called)... Saw them in Singapore, they had an outlet at Bugis MRT.
- you cant when John Travolta represent that brand.akrokdesign
- they do have some expensive ones. foe sure.akrokdesign
- Breitlings are what i had in mind when i mentioned vintage chronographs :]pom
- pls don't mention scientologists that say "ain't it cool?!" and breitlings in the same sentence. that's bad luck.SteveJobs
I have a Panerai Luminor (Titanium)......
by the way, does anyone know why watch makers and photographers always display 10:10 when photographing watches? Just curious...
- thats true. hm.akrokdesign
- So the hands don't block the logo and to sort of look like the watch is smiling.joyride
- joyride is right.... looks friendly like a smilemoamoa
- thats pretty crazy. i never realized that beforedewilde
- it's symmetry and industry standard.doesnotexist
As shown by some of these pictures, most watch dials with functions complications / anything other than a center seconds hand are at 9/6/3, with the brands name being under 12, so the hands at 10:10 allow you to see everything clearest.
Or just tradition and symmetry ~
I've just finished a Watch site for a client.
He's looking to grow it become the largest luxury watch repositry online. I'll post a link when he goes live.