- Last post
- 1,930 Responses
I'd say have a look at Chew, a funny and original detective/super powers book (all the powers being based around food)
I'm still also hooked on DMZ, Fables and The Boys.
@ironmonkey.. i been also reading One Piece, Bleach and Naruto for the last 12 years.. you can find them online here - Mangareader
new chapters every week on thursdays.
Naruto all chapters
Bleach all chapters
One Piece all chapters
of the 3 One Piece is the best in terms of huge story.. Bleach is slow but good, and Naruto is always great.
a good friend of mine shows off his comic book collection and toys
he goes thru the toy collection and shows 3 parts of about 10,000 books.. every book is in order. the videos showcase the Silver Age of comics. the first video is Fantastic Four and the second and third videos are showcasing first 25 issues of The Amazing Spider-Man.
THE COLLECTION - SILVER AGE COMICS PT 1 -The Fantastic Four
THE COLLECTION-MARVEL SILVER AGE COMICS PT 2 - The Amazing Spider-Man
THE COLLECTION-MARVEL SILVER AGE COMICS PT 3 - The Amazing Spider-Man
- these are FUCKING awesome dude! I have a few of my dad's Superman from the late 40's. Mint condition.panacea
- im jealous, i lost 2 huge boxes of silver age books in a flood from hurricane gloria in the 80s.e-pill
- plus all my baseball cards..e-pill
- if you notice in the 2nd video, my friend's mom wrote the book on Collecting Comics. so cool!!e-pill
- That's a crazy collection, you could disappear into that room for days at a time!Wolfboy
- college fund in teh basementdigdre
- but probably has no kidsdigdre
- e-pill, that's a terrible story. I once lost a complete series of 1979 and 1980 Topps, from soot and mold in my basement. FUCK!panacea
- i lost Topps, Dunruss and Fleer box sets from 1978 - 1984 in that flood..e-pill
- it was mildew mold mayhem.. and the crap books/cards were not on ground level.. oi !!e-pill
- whats the value of that first FF he pulls outdigdre
- all my books today are not worth so much cept that FF4 that digs wants..e-pill
- my uncle has the FF4 book in a safety deposit box with a 1st printing of Catcher in the Rye..e-pill
- he promised it to me a long time ago.. but not sure if he will actually give it to me.. or digs.e-pill
- the 1st FF4 book he pulls out is an Annual #1.. probably like $80-150.. i can ask him 4 you.e-pill
- Also have a ton of MacFarlane Amazing Spidey's total minters.panacea
- ha forgot about Dunruss.panacea
- actually ebay has it listed from $140-$220e-pill
- I mean the #11
- the FF4 #11 book he has is listed between $180-$600 depending on quality.e-pill
- I thought you put that comic on my name on your will, epill!.
- scroll down.digdre
- also in that flood lost my Ricky Henderson O-PEE-CHEE card.. http://www.rickeyhen…e-pill
- mine was not in turtle shell hard plastic..
CGC (Comics Guaranty Company) is a business that will grade your comic book for you, for a price. You can ship it to them or take it to a convention where they will be at and they will tell you what grade it is considered to be. Then, they will put in a protective sleeve and seal it. This offers prospective buyers and collectors an outside opinion as to what condition a comic book is truly in.
The term grade is used to describe what condition a comic book is in. You can think of the grade of a comic book like a grade on a report card. A high grade, like an A or Mint, is good, while a low grade, like and F or Poor, is bad. Is the cover bent or torn? Is there writing on it, are there tears or discoloration? All of these things and more need to be taken into consideration when one is trying grading a comic.
Bleeding Cool noticed that just last week the company submitted two versions of a new logo to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. The design, which you can see at right, depicts a D flipping back to reveal a C below; one version includes the words “DC Comics” below, the other “DC Entertainment.”
ok i first skimmed the terms of services, but i just read it covers for all and everything DC is produced with..
so yes, look to that being the new logo for when DKR releases.