- Last post
- 104 Responses
SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea will immediately suspend nuclear and missile tests and scrap its nuclear test site and instead pursue economic growth and peace, the North’s state media said on Saturday, ahead of planned summits with South Korea and the United States.
WWIII Panic is over.
- thanks ObamaGuyFawkes
- little rocket man gave in.hotroddy
- little rocket man has an evil plan
to overrule the entire worldsted
- Shouldn’t this go in the peace thread?HijoDMaite
- can't tell if this is /s or not ... Syria would likely be the flashpoint for WWIII, not NKcolin_s
- wait and seeutopian
- well, he can say that, but actions are going to be....shapesalad
- He knows Trump needs this and negotiate a deal to keep in power and get access to the world's economy.Salarrue
- russia gave him the pee pee tape?shapesalad
- they still have nukes. all they said is they won't test them anymore.Gnash
- they don't NEED to test them anymore because they're workingGnash
Due to current geopolitical events I decided not to buy a Lamborghini but will go for this one instead. Only $90-100 Million more.
／ イ (((ヽ
( ﾉ ￣Ｙ＼
| (＼ ∆ ｜ )
ヽ ヽ` ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) _ノ /
＼ | ⌒Ｙ⌒ / /
｜ヽ ｜ ﾉ ／
) \ ° /
( \ /
/ / ѼΞΞΞΞΞΞΞD
/ / / \ \ \
( ( ). ) ). )
( ). ( | |
| / \ |
Uk fired eight Storm Shadow missiles, cost £790,000 each.
£6,320,000 to blow up some empty buildings in Syria.
- Could have feed entire families in needs for years. Welcome to the machine.Bennn
- It's even worse: Philip May, husband of Theresa May, works for Capital Group, the largest shareholder in arms manufacturer BAE Systems.uan
- BAE produces the Storm Shadow missiles.uan
This is all so fucking stupid
- i think so too, it's all posturing and shit in a bid to sell weapons...renderedred
- A great distraction for the Dotard and feeds the military machine that runs the US. It has nothing to do with helping Syrians that's for sure.fadein11
- and the military industry in russia. syria will want to update it's defence systems now.uan
- Operation Stormy DanielsRamanisky2
- Did they manage to blow up the 3 remaining buildings in Syria?PhanLo
- perfect tombstone message for humanity,mugwart
Lol trump said mission accomplished on twitter. Wonder where ive heard that before.
What if Theresa M is actually being pressured into action. Imagine the military whispering into her ear "order a bombing or we have you out of work, replaced by next week".
So apparently a civilian housing complex was hit as well as an university. Wouldn't surprise me at all. This is all so BS. The only ones who truly are hit are civilians while everybody pretends to help them.
China has the biggest standing army in the world. They do nothing. Very wise. Very wise indeed.
If there is a WW3. You can expect china to wait it out, then be the ones to rebuild the west... and own the west, and be the richest nation in the world.
- Yeah out of all the posturing, China is suspiciously silent, like a cat waiting for prey to flinchcolin_s
- wrong, they make islandsrobotron3k
- China is buying EVERYTHING all around the World, houses, buildings, lands, factory, everything. Theyre coming up.Bennn
I loathe Trump as most here probably know. But I don't entirely disagree with bombing select locations in Syria...especially after what they have done to their own people. It is absolutely disgraceful what Assad is doing. I striking at the heart of their chemical weapon operations will stop this, it can't be a bad thing.
The flow on consequences are the thing that really worry me. I Russia actively defends Syria with weapons of their own...look out.
And what REALLY fucking annoys me is the sheer and utter hypocrisy of the giant orange cunt. After banging on about how Obama should never bomb Syria...this is what he does. Fuckwit.
- There's no evidence Assad did it. Why would he do it at this point when he/ Russia are winning in Syria.M01XXX
- The hypocrisy is by the west: When they bomb innocent civilians and 50-100 innocent die in a bomb/ drone attack then it's just "collateral damage".M01XXX
- To sum it up, your feelings are exactly what they're trying to achieve in mass public so they can continue wars.M01XXX
- Pathetic shitlib opinion - TRumP bAd, waR gOOd.face_melter
- This benefits no-one at all, other than US imperialism and for people to be simply ok with it, or try to justify it is offensive.face_melter
- Face fuck...BusterBoy
- Give us your expert opinion of what should be done then...arrogant cock.BusterBoy
- I kinda agree... not that this particular intervention is good necessarily but how come this newfound anti-war sentiment is so one sided?yuekit
- Anytime the U.S. acts = literally WW3
Meanwhile Russia can invade countries, bomb cities into dust...no one cares.yuekit
- yuekit, did Russia start the middle east chaos since 2001?M01XXX
- no one claims russian imperialism yet it's the biggest country in the world. Not to mention it lost a quarter of it's size 30 years.hotroddy
- when it was really on a imperialist quest.hotroddy
- M01XXX I am hardly pro Trump or pro US just anti stupidity. You would have to be very naive not to see that everyone has their own motivations in this conflict.yuekit
- I don't believe it's anything close to WW3 BTW. This is just hyperbole from the Russian side. Check back in a week and see who is right.yuekit
- This is nothing but another Iraq case where west is directly responsible for killing over 3 million people for ... "Weapons of mass destruction"Beeswax
- Now if you're buying the same shit again you're either an idiot or you belong to Trump's tribe or both. Sick of watching the same episode.Beeswax
- Know your enemy. Israel, Saudi Arabia and any US puppet politician under the influence of these forces.Beeswax
Sitting here in food court, eating lunch alone and the guy next to me leans over and asks if I was Australian.. I say yes, he then tells me he is also Australian but an immigrant.. he asks me what I think of Trump. In my hungover headache state with a mouthful of Gozleme I struggle to come up with accurate enough terms to articulate my distain .. also just not really feeling like being engaged in rant mode.. give some soft answer about being a Buffoon and not fit to lead.
I go back to eating .. a minute later without prompting he says Trump just bombed Syria.. and the Australian government is supporting it. Long pause.. did I know that and what do I think?
Hard to gauge whether he was upset or supportive of this news.. or why he felt the need to tell me over my lunch, so many hours after it happened.
Perhaps he saw me casually eating without being glued to my phone like every other person around me and assumed I live an uninformed life, or was he expecting me to be pro-Trump and pro-bombing..
What am I supposed to say?
His wife berates him in what sounds like Pakistani and they bicker for a moment.. get up, and leave.
Head hurts more now.. thanks random guy for making hangover just that bit more less enjoyable..
As if the weight of waking up to today’s news headlines wasn’t enough..
Y U NO LUNCH QUIETLY?