- Last post
- 348 Responses
104-year-old scientist David Goodall ends life listening to 'Ode to Joy'
A 104-year-old Australian scientist who had campaigned for the legalization of assisted dying in his home country has ended his life at a Swiss clinic, a representative from the pro-euthanasia group Exit International said.
- Good for him. He's been wanting to go for a while now. RIPsea_sea
- Interestingly enough, Ode to Joy is the European hymnspl33nidoru
- Ode to joy, midi version.futurefood
- Nah, if I do get the luxury of choosing my death, this will be what sends me off:
- If you're older than 100yr. You have earn the right to die.pango
- When I get to 100, I'm going for the record. It's not like I think anything comes after that.CyBrainX