- Last post
- 1,971 Responses
Anyone have the AirPods?
I'm looking for a small, wireless pair of everyday headphones. The price is steep as hell but I like how small they are. Do they sound good enough? Are they worth it?
I have the JayBird x3 for working out and they're great but I can't wear them for more than 2 hours without my ears hurting.
how about some cheap good ones.uan
- Had great luck with wired Jays; they JUST released a wireless version:
- AirPod sound quality is pure shite, as with regular Apple earbuds. Get a pair of Bragi's - Comply foam tips, decent battery life and a great fit.face_melter
- I'm on beats for 2 years, never ever let me down.helloeatbreathedrive
- I have a pair of Bragi 'Headphones' and they sounds great, with nice audio transparency when you need to talk.
- If the Jaybirds hurt your ears, I'm pretty sure the airpods are going to be worse.zarkonite
- Never had them, but I see them on the sidewalk from time to time. Also did someone just recommend Beats? LOFL, ignore.garbage
- They're awesome. Buy them, you have 14 days to return them if you're not happy. Worth a shot.ArmandoEstrada
- Great stuff gang. You gave me a lot to chew on. I'm taking a long hard look at the Jays ideaist, thank you!kona
- zark, the Jaybirds stick into your ear-hole. The airpords do not.kona
- Airpods have the same sound quality as wired iPhone earbuds which is madness at that price. I have Bose Soundsport which is semi wireless but great sound.CyBrainX
- if you have an iPhone i couldn't recommend the AirPods more. The seamless pairing / unpairing is worth it alone.bogue
- Just like normal Bluetooth pairing then? If you're willing to pay $100 over normal wireless buds just to save six seconds then go for it.face_melter
- I purchased them just to try them out. ended up returning them. it doesn't make any sense that they didn't include volume +- as a touch gesture. and Siri...lvl_13
- ...as the default? yeah, no. that was the first thing I changed. just not worth the price for me.lvl_13